facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee - UT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 8 of 11
#71by:    

and you're basing that "known fact" on....what?

By: ok...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#72by:    

it's based on denial...just look who they're doing homecoming with.....

By: SKgirl
#73by:    

In honesty, every Greek chapter at UTK is great. There are so many wonderful girls in all of them. You can find classy, sweet, nice, smart, funny, and outgoing girls in all of them.

The top sorority is the one you BELONG to.. not a ranking system. Don't get caught up in rankings, but find the place you feel most like home and find girls who you could see yourself making life-long friends with.

NPC and NPHC sororities are all great and I'm proud to be a part of UT Greek :)

By: ilovegreek
#74by:    

i'm going through rush as a sophomore this fall--any advice, comments, etc?

By: rushee
#75by:    

all the chapters are great at UT! buttt....i have found my closest friends in sk. we laugh,love,and learn. Sigma Kappa truly made my freshman year at UT. As for rush, keep an open mind! and best of luck!!

By: sk gal
#76by:    

AND not mention....SK is now HOT AS HELL!!!

By: fratSTAR
#77by:    

All UTK sororities are outstanding.

By: Oranjwhite
#78by:    

I'm so glad I decided not to go to UTK. Go look at other greek rank SEC schools and their comments are a whole lot classier than the ones on this site...

By: SEC girl
#79by:    

recruitment is going to be different this year! girls are not looking at adpi/tri delt/and aopi chapters anymore. things are changing at UT, and these chapters need to step up their game big time. dz, sk, kd, and zta had a hell of a year last year and are moving in the ranks big time.

By: frat daddy Jay
#80by:    

all the ut chapters are phenom!!!!

By: go greek!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.