facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee - UT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 11
#11by:    

you all are missing the boat by not knowing Delta Gamma better. They are all-around great girls, fun to be with, smart, funny, and hotties. they definitely are worthy of top tier status.

By: opinionated 1
#12by:    

Seriously, all the chapters that are "bottom" at Tennessee are better than the "top" chapters at schools with crappier Greek systems. Tennessee is a great place to be Greek and a PNM is lucky to get a bid to any chapter.

By: volface
#13by:    

The tiers you girls mention are certainly changing...

As far as this guy goes...

Phi Mu #1
AOPi #2
KD #3
ADPi #4

The rest after... Chi O and Tri Delta... just a bunch of legacies. They are missing the train, and Phi Mu and KD have picked up those girls you wish you could have.

By: FratGuy
#14by:    

Me again, adjusting my previous tiers after this year's recruitment.

(no particular order within each tier)

Top:
AΔΠ
AOΠ
ΔΔΔ
KΔ

Middle:
(upper)
XΩ
ΦM
AXΩ

(lower)
ΔZ
KKΓ
ZTA

Bottom:
DΓ
ΠBΦ
ΣK

By: sororitygirl
#15by:    

I agree with Sorority, but I'd swap Tri Delt to tier two and put Phi Mu in top tier (after this years recruitment).

By: Southerner
#16by:    

Still kicking in Ktown.. Gotta give props to KD, Phi Mu, and Chi O. They are my favs.. .by far.. Top tier for sure.

By: VolGrad
#17by:    

Rankings based on what I saw wearing shirts on PDM...

Phi Mu
AOP
KD
ADPi
DDD
Chi O
Zeta
Kappa
and the rest...

By: Jock
#18by:    

Love that folks are ranking. IMHO after rush this year, and I'm an observer. Call me a 'wanna be.' Folks can't pay for a sorority... In my role at UT, I see these freshman girls and know who's who/what. Phi Mu and KD got the cream of the crop this year (for the exception of a few Chi O and Tri Delt legacies that are awesome girls).

Phi Mu
KD
Tri Delt
Chi O

AOPi
ADPi

KKG
ZTA

DZ
DG
PBP
Sig Kap

By: UTor Die

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#19by:    

UTor Die, You completely left out one chapter. I only count 12.

By: sororitygirl
#20by:    

I agree with UT. I also think that some of the ones UT listed are on their way down, while others are on their way up. Zeta is doing pretty good, while Chi O, ADpi, and AOpi are slipping. This was Tri Delta, Phi Mu, and KD's years in terms of girls that pledged with them.

By: VolGirl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.