facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee - UT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 11
#1by:    

AOII has been consistently strong at UT. The chapter there is our oldest open chapter.

By: Betty
#2by:    

Here's how it needs to go:

(in no particular order...alphabetical)

Top:
AΔΠ
AOΠ
ΔΔΔ
XΩ

Middle:
AXΩ
ΔZ
KΔ
KKΓ
ΦM
ZTA

Bottom:
DΓ
ΠBΦ
ΣK

By: sororitygirl
#3by:    

never heard of AOPi, doesn't exist in Texas or in most states, what's the deal?

By: Dallas Girl
#4by:    

aopi has a chapter at university of texas san antonio, as well as chapters in 34 other states. They werent founded in the south, so they dont have the higheest name recognition, but they are strong nationally.

By: aopi
#5by:    

No fruit sucks like a Big Orange. i understand you are headed to the tidy bowl this year. Where is Phil?

By: Orange
#6by:    

AOPi sucks nationally, called Animals On Parade at most schools, bottom tier at most schools, too.

By: Kentucky Girl
by: Pathetic   

Either you are completely clueless, or you got dropped by AOPi. Bless your heart. LOL!

By: Pathetic
#7by:    

Don't know what your grudge is, KG but you don't know what you're talking about with AOPi.
Not the largest sorority nationally, but pretty strong at most greek schools. Top tier at several.
You must not get out much.

By: MD girl
#8by:    

AOpi SUCKS at most schools except a few southern states....no name sorority in most parts of the US...I would never associate with them when you have strong national sororities at UT....Chi O, Kappa, Tri Delt, DG, AXO....

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Haha!   

You sound like a real gem. I have a feeling that nobody of substance would choose to associate w/ someone like you, regardless of letters.

By: Haha!
#9by:    

I agree mostly with sorority girl's tiers, except I would split up the middle tier with KD, KKG, and Phi Mu slightly above AXO, DZ, and ZTA.

By: tangerine
#10by:    

i disagree if you were going to split up the middle tier it'd be Phi Mu, DZ, and KD over KKG, AXO, and ZTA

By: middle tier

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.