facebook

Fall 2024 Frat Ranks

by:    

Top: Sigma Chi, Kappa Sig, SAE

I think the campus sees Sigma Chi as the best. Kappa Sig and SAE are pretty equal right below them. However, Kappa Sig got put on interim suspension, so I don’t know what the future looks like for them.

Low Top: Snu, Pike, Fiji

Snu is just below the top 3. Pike and Fiji have cool guys, but are northern, which others don’t like. I like Fiji more than Pike personally.

Mid: Lambda, Phi Sig, AGR

Lambda is pretty cool. I like a lot of the guys I know. They have good parties. Phi Sig reminds me of an off brand sigma chi. Super nice guys, seem to be all Tennessee kids which is kind of strange. AGR does their own thing. They have a great reputation on campus and good brotherhood.

Low mid: Phi Tau, Pi Kapp, Beta

Phi Tau is phi tau. They are a bit tryhard and don’t have much going for them other than their house, which isn’t even theirs. I have a few friends in Pi Kapp. Nice guys, but grew really fast and bidded some weird guys. Don’t have much to say about Beta.

Bottom: BYX, Theta Chi, Phi Psi, Delt

BYX isn’t necessarily bad, it’s just hard to compare them to other frats due to them being a dry house. They tend to be very genuine guys though. Theta Chi doesn’t have a house. Phi Psi has been down here for a while. Somehow convinced 50+ guys to pledge though. DTD is apparently getting beta’s house. Somehow, I have never heard one good thing about this group of guys.

Posted By: Frat Ranks
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Phi sig self rank

By: Come on
#2by:    

Good ranking person accusing of this being a self rank is probably a Beta

By: Lambda

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Pi Kapp sophomore class has some of the hottest guys on campus. Way better than Sigma Chi where every guy is 5’4.

By: UTK27
#4by:    

It’s not Beta’s house; it’s DTD’s house. The Beta’s have been leasing it. Now that DTD is back, they are taking back THEIR house. You obviously don’t know a lot about anything, self promoting Mr. Sigma Chi.

By: Met

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.