facebook

Three Tiers Is the Real Truth

by:    

There are three tiers here, let's be honest. There's a top, middle, and lower. There's none of this lower top, upper middle junk people post. All houses in each tier are interchangeable based on where you are from. We do not have a bottom tier here. Every house has great girls and not so great girls. That's the real truth.

Top in no particular order:
ADPI, TriDelt, PhiMu, DZ, KD, AXO

Middle in no particular order:
ChiO, AOPII, DG, KKG, Zeta

Lower in no particular order:
SK, PiPhi, Alpha Gam

Posted By: Fall Rankings
Page 4 of 4
#31by:    

This should stay on the top. All these other ranks are just PhiMu and KD scrapping over who is better when in reality, the top is completely interchangeable depending on where you’re from. That is the real truth.

By: Truth
#32by:    

Axo must stay on this page because they ain’t even in the top 10.

By: Noway
#33by:    

This is close but AXO should be middle.

By: This
#34by:    

This is pretty close. Maybe AXO is too high, not sure. I haven’t seen too many of their new pledges.

By: Close
#35by:    

Only truth on here. AXO should move down to middle, but the rest is spot on.

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#36by:    

I feel like after this year’s PC, SK could move to middle once seniors graduate and if they get a PC like this year next fall.

By: Truth
by: Met   

I like SK and have a lot of friends in their new PC. I hate to see all the haters on this site trying to drag them down. As much as I see them mentioned on this site, it’s obvious somebody’s rank is feeling threaten. Sad you gotta drag someone else to make yourself feel better.

By: Met

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.