facebook

payment

by: .

Are there payment options for the sororities like plans? I looked on the utk pan website and some chapters are 1500 dollars a year (or semester can't tell which)

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: good question   

Each sorority has their cost listed on their Pan page and as stated, it is by semester. So the figure you mentioned, $1500, would be double for the year. Also, the cost can vary $2000 a year amongst the different sororities. If cost is a deciding factor for you then make sure you do your research upfront. Contact Panhellenic about the possibility of payment plans that different sororities may offer.

By: good question
#2  by: payment   

Yes, for my sorority the amount for the year is divided into 9 months and you pay it the first of every month. You also have the option to pay it for the whole semester as well.

By: payment
#3  by: Yes   

Most have payment plans but make sure you can handle the cost before you even go through recruitment. I know someone who wanted to join a sorority so much, got one she loved and then had to drop because the money to pay for it just wasn't there and her parents couldn't help. She'd been in about a month and had already started bonding with some of the girls, so it was really painful for her when she had to drop.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.