facebook

presumptuous

by: 98

i love how everyone assumes it is chi o and adpi bashing on dz when in reality no one knows who it is. I believe that DZ isn't top 5 and im neither a chio or a dz

Posted By: 98
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sure   

you're a CHIO or ADPI...nobody thinks you're top five except for yourselves...get some class and maybe you can be top tier again. I am in a top five house and that has been tops for years...you girls have really ruined your reputation the past couple of years. It's not just DZ you target, it's KD as well.

By: Sure
#2  by: no   

no im not. and i don't think KD is bad at all. I know tons of girls in KD and they are awesome!

By: no
#3  by: Wow   

CLEARLY threatened by DZ to have to even post that. Obvious.

By: Wow
#4  by: Seriously...   

could they be any more transparent...haha!!! Don't worry about it...I think you girls rock!

By: Seriously...
#5  by: This is sad   

It's funny that DZ gets on here to defend themselves

By: This is sad
#6  by: yall   

i'm either a phi mu, aopi, or tri delt (not going to say which one) and chi o and adpi are GREAT sororities. i don't think they would bash dz either... they are very sweet girls. so please stop passing the blame on them when no one knows who it is.

By: yall
by: ReallyOct 21, 2013 4:04:20 AM

I am either a PhiMu, AOPI, or KD and I say they would. Be serious...ADPI and CHIO are always on here saying how they are top five and DZ and KD are always being cut down. I know lots of girls in both houses and they are all super sweet. Face it, ADPI from what girls told me going through rush, were extremely rude. I didn't hear that about CHIO, but I do think they are bitter they are no longer a top three house. That honor belongs to AOPI, PhiMu, and DDD. Just three years ago,ADPI and CHIO were top three. So they are the only houses who feel threatened...not hard to figure out who the bashers are.

By: Really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.