facebook

chio and adpi need some class

by:    

Why are ADPI and CHIO constantly bashing other houses? They seem extremely threatened by KD and DZ.

Posted By: Truthfully
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There are some really sweet girls in both of theses houses. My guess is that they have a few trolls on this site who are the offenders, not the whole group. I will say though, ADPI is not known for being the nicest group around. Their rudeness during rush was talked about quite a bit.

By: Good Question
by: I agree   

It's just a few trolls making them look bad, although I did hear that ADPI was quite rude at rush as well.

By: I agree
#2by:    

no house is threatened by any house. no one cares except the annoying tolls that live on this site. ADPI and CHIO put on a good rush and got the girls THEY wanted. period. As did most houses. recruitment is over.

By: trolls

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

like ADPI and CHIO...LOL.

By: More
by: CHIO    

trolls this site.

By: CHIO
#4by:    

they are rude and catty. They troll this site cutting down KD and DZ any chance they get.

By: Because

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.