facebook

age.

by:    

I will be a 23 year old freshman because I waited Til now to go to college. Will sororities not bid me for this reason? Will some be okay with it?

Posted By: .
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I will be a 23 year old freshman because I waited Til now to go to college. Will sororities not bid me for this reason? Will some be okay with it?

By: .
#2by:    

So you know, the age don't really mean anything but you aren't allowed in some sororities to be married (if you plan on it in the next 4 years) it may not be a factor for you but just so you know. Good luck!

By: Just
#3by:    

That is weird. Why would you do that.

By: Wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Why   

is that weird? She wants the college experience like everyone else. Some people aren't able to go to college right out of high school. Did you ever think she may want to join to to get involved and do philanthropy work?

By: Why
#4by:    

I'm not sure if it will keep you out, but most of your pledge sisters will be 18 or 19. You can still enjoy the activities and philanthropy work, though. Just make sure you're okay with being around a lot of younger women and know that even the officers and leaders in the chapter will be younger, even the seniors. My sorority pledged a 24-year-old one time and she did just fine with everyone. Good luck and I hope it works out!

By: ...
#5by:    

I think after you graduate high school age isn't really important. You go to college to be around a melting pot of people.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.