facebook

which sorority

by:    

I would like to know which sororities at utk are most involved on campus yet has a close sisterhood too? Also what do the rankings mean? If I am someone who doesn't like to drink, will sororities accept me?

Posted By: TNGirl
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

I think all of the philanthropies are great and all groups are somewhat involved around campus. I don't have any opinion on which is most involved but they all participate in mostly the same things.

By: Lol
#12by:    

Tri Delt is not as involved as a lot of others are.

By: ^^^
#13by:    

Ive heard Tridelta is very inclusive too. Don't even think about it unless you are very rich and from out of town.

By: ^^
by: This   

is true and has really hurt their last few pledge classes. Their pledge classes are chosen prior to rush and is mostly based on Daddy's paycheck. They have definitely lost their luster the last few years.

By: This
#14by:    

Why does how much money your parents have matter so much to them?

By: Why

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#15by:    

have no idea but it does, and don't let them try to convince you otherwise.

By: I
#16by:    

Keep in mind they aren't all like that

By: ^
#17by:    

is the only house with that reputation.

By: TriDelt
#18by:    

House has something different to offer. Some maybe more involved than others. Some may give better gifts and shirts. Some may be more interested in partying. You need to find the right house forYOU!

By: Each
by: go w/flow   

If you enter recruitment thinking you get to pick which house you want to be in then you are going to be terribly disappointed and probably drop. yea you get to rank but that only works if you are invited back to all the houses all the time, which you wont be. houses pick you, plain and simple. so all you need to do is just chill and see where you land. seriously, one house is as good as the other. liking your house and being a good sister is up to you.

By: go w/flow
#19by:    

It this way, if you don't want a close sisterhood go phi mu, if you dont want to be involved go tri delt, if you are worried about looks to kappa delta, if you want to party go kkg. Remember it is a mutual process you may like them they may not like you.

By: Put
by: its this way   

haters gonna hate. its like this on every college site and it's always the same redundant and boring BS. (yawn)...anyway, even though everyone tells you it is mutual selection, it's not... houses do the choosing. sooo, unless you have more houses asking you back than parties you can attend( which is almost never), you can never drop any house, they drop you. So suck it up and be happy where you are! and if not then drop cuz no one likes a whiner^^^^^

By: its this way
#20by:    

I am so thankful for all the advice and comments. I have researched each sorority and I have one that I would absolutely love to be in, but I am NOT going in closed minded. I will end up where I belong if I get chosen at all.

By: Tngirl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.