facebook

never forget

by:    

DONT FORGET THAT DZ DID SPRING RECRUITMENT. Since when does a true top tier house spring recruit?

Posted By: real facts
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Looks to me like someone is obsessively threatened by DZ. Sweetheart...go spend some time with your sisters and get off this site.

By: Lol
#2by:    

HAHAHAHA!!! You got that right!!!

By: ^^^
#3by:    

agree...stop slandering others and be happy with where you are. Why should it bother you at all that people like DZ. Honestly, a lot of people don't like my sorority, but I would never get on here and slander another house because they are well liked. You should be ashamed of yourself.

By: I
#4by:    

Clearly threatened by DZ. there is no need to specifically call out one chapter.

By: Really
#5by:    

just speaking the truth and all the DZ's are trying to defend themselves.. get over it. YOU ARENT TOP TIER AND NEVER WILL BE.

By: lololol
by: guess   

^^^ phi mu, KD, or tri delt wrote that......

By: guess
#6by:    

The SCREAMING three year olds are back.

By: PL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

guess is an ADPI started this.

By: My
#8by:    

DZ is not top tier.......they seem to never leave this site

By: ..
#9by:    

Seriously, it appears that CHIO is the one that never leaves this site. I am pledging a top three house. Some of the nicest girls I have met are DZ pledges. I was far more impressed with their house than CHIO or ADPI who are constantly on this site proclaiming themselves as #!....I sure didn't see that at rush....sorry CHIO, but you are so transparent of your bashing of DZ because they seem to have surpassed you in popularity. GET OVER IT! Belittling one group does not make you look better...it makes you look small. Worry about yourself and less about the fact that DZ is well liked.

By: ^^^
#10by:    

I knew a lot of previous DZ girls and honestly they were some of the nicest and sweetest people I've ever met.

By: Ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.