facebook

this year's rush

by:    

I was extremely apprehensive about going through recruitment this fall but honestly I think it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Every girl going through recruitment was so incredibly nice. Maybe it was just because we were all in the same boat and uncertain about how the week would end, but because of recruitment I met some of the sweetest girls that I never would have otherwise. It didn't matter what house they were hoping to get. Just reading posts on here and hearing talk I kind of got the impression that TriDelt and Phi Mu were snobby, not in the least!! It seemed like everyone I talked to wanted a different house and rankings seemed to make no difference. Reading the posts on this website there are so many negative comments about the different sororities but I think that they all have such great girls and so much to offer (even the ones that cut met:) I am proud to call myself a pledge of 2013 and be surrounded by some of the nicest girls I've ever met!

Posted By: Pledge
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is a good post. Don't judge groups by what you see out here. A lot people on this site aren't even in Greek Life, but are just trolls, haters or feeling bitter because they got dropped by a group they liked. Even if they really are Greek here, they don't represent most members. Just because a sorority or fraternity isn't a good fit for one person doesn't mean it won't be great for someone else. The group one person says is a joke might be the one someone else loves. so just ignore the hate and negativity you see out here. It's coming from a few people who don't have better things to do or haven't grown up yet. Meet the groups for yourself and listen to your own opinion, not ones on an anonymous website.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.