facebook

pledge classes

by: Curious

To the out of state girls, which houses were most welcoming to you?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Curious   

The most unwelcoming:

ADPI
TriDelt
KD

The most welcoming:

KKG
DZ
DG

By: Curious
#2  by: By   

far:

KKG, DG, and DZ

ADPI and TriDelt acted as if I was invisible. I guess because I am not from TN and I didn't know anyone here, they surmised I wasn't good enough to be their sister.

By: By
#3  by: Definitely   

PiPhi
DZ
KKG
DG

ADPI and TriDelt were extremely rude. KD and PhiMu weren't rude but were far more interested in the girls from TN.

By: Definitely
#4  by: For   

me the nicest were:

KKG
DZ

Rudest:
TriDelt
ADPI

By: For
#5  by: Hppy2BAVol   

I am from Michigan, but my Dad is from Tennessee, so I have some southern roots. I expected most sororities to be welcoming to me because I have good grades, I was very active and popular in high school, and I had plenty of recs (some from UT-affiliated sorority alums)...and I'm not bad looking if I do say so myself. However, I was so disappointed with some of the top tiers b/c they were clearly not interested. It was obvious that I was wasting my time in some of the houses and that they already had their faves picked. The most welcoming houses, by far, were DG, Pi Phi, DZ & KKG.

By: Hppy2BAVol
#6  by: best   

Sigma Kappa, KKG, DZ, DG.

By: best
#7  by: I   

agree with poser #5. I, too, as an out of state girl, felt like I was wasting my time at many houses. I was also very popular in high school, good grades, and a great resume. I am physically fit and have been called attractive by many. Many of the "top" tier sororities ignored me. On the positive side, KKG, DZ, DG, EK, and PiPhi were open and friendly. They were so welcoming and seemed really interested in getting to know me :)! These houses who get on here and say houses like ADPI and TriDelt are top tier are delusional. They are rude, and honestly, not diverse at all. I came to college to meet people from ALL over, not hang out with people from my hometown.

By: I
#8  by: By   

far DG, DZ, and KKG were the nicest to out of staters.

Rudest: ADPI and TriDelt

By: By
#9  by: UTK out of stater   

Rudest:
ADPI, TRI DELT, KD

Sweetest:
DZ, SK, KKG

By: UTK out of stater
#10  by: Out of State   

Most welcoming: DZ, Pi Phi, DG,KKG

By: Out of State

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.