facebook

ranks

by:    

what are the new sorority ranks now that rush is over?

Posted By: sorority
Page 4 of 4
#31by:    

Phi Mu, KD, and Tri Delt...those are the top tier houses. Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

By: yeaaa
by: I   

don't think so, nor am I kidding myself. All TriDelt is interested in is $, and PhiMu...be real!!!! Did you forget about their classy, close knit sisterhood (NOT) fiasco captured on video at Steeplechase last year?

By: I
#32by:    

based on what...haha? Certainly not sisterhood... PhiMu would be rock bottom. TriDelt? AOPI has far nicer and classier girls than you. Now if you're basing top on Daddy's wallet, then yes they are a shoe in.

By: ^^^
#33by:    

rite bc aopi literally got leftovers. they got lots of girls whose first choice didn't work out. also the girls who went ZTA and DG had nothing left for them because everyone else dropped them before skit. nice try though.

By: LOL
by: Aren't   

you classy calling people "leftovers?" Your house is so lucky to have you as part of their sisterhood. Are all your sisters as classy as you?

By: Aren't
by: Obviously   

you are a PhiMu or TriDelt who feels threatened by AOPI.

By: Obviously
#34by:    

DDD, phi mu and KD are not the top three.

By: oh
by: You got   

that right but they keep trolling this site saying that they are....I think they believe if that keep saying it it will be true.

By: You got
#35by:    

What goes into the rankings?

By: .
by: ^^^   

Absolutely nothing...a bunch of catty girls who cut down others trying to make themselves look good and convince themselves they are better than everybody else. All the houses at UT have something to offer and all are top in their sisters' eyes.

By: ^^^
#36by:    

Every house is top tier. Go greek. PAN LOVE

By: Really
#37by:    

forever and ever!!! :)

By: PAN LOVE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.