facebook

ranks

by:    

what are the new sorority ranks now that rush is over?

Posted By: sorority
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

This is right on. One list put KD as #1? That honor belongs to either PhiMu or TriDelt.

By: Seriously^^^
#22by:    

you forgot to mention that ZTA and ADPI troll this site constantly and write half the stuff you see.

By: Oh
#23by:    

is obsessed with trying to prove they are top. Yes. you have pretty girls. get over it.

By: Zeta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#24by:    

I think think the ranks are this:

KD phimu ddd
aopi adpi
chio dz
dg axo
kkg zta sk
pi phi

if zeta isn't careful, the new sigma kappa pledge class is going to put over zeta

By: me
#25by:    

pledge classes: The above ranking was more accurate about two years ago. I don't think KD has ever been or is # one...good...but not nearly the best. ADPI was not very impressive during rush, and they're pledge class reflects that. CHIO has also lost some of their luster the past couple of years but they did get a good pledge class that may turn things around for them and put them back ahead of DZ, but for now the true rankings are:

DDD
PhiMu
KD
AOPI
DZ
CHIO
ADPI
DG
AXO
ZTA
SK
PIPHI

By: After the new
by: yup!   

I agree all except for it should read ADPI AXO KKG then DG

By: yup!
#26by:    

Are we basing this off of pledge class unity, prettiest girls, richest girls, or snobbiest..? Because from what I can tell Chi O, AOPI, DDD and ADI have some of the closest, most down to earth, sweet and internally beautiful ladies this year. I think every sorority got good girls and each pledge class is awesome!!

By: lol
#27by:    

I will completely disagree. Some of the rudest and snobbiest girls I met during rush went DDD and ADPI...not what I would ever choose to be a part of. Most of the girls in my group echoed the same sentiment. Chi O was nice enough but also not one the girls in my group were interested in. AOPI was the only house you mentioned that girls in my group even mentioned.

By: Um
#28by:    

ADPI and CHIO were not top pledge classes. I know girls who chose ZTA and DG over them.

By: Seriously
by: Looks like    

CHIO is trolling this site...NO WAY are they a top house at UT any more.

By: Looks like
#29by:    

More like they got dropped by chi O and adpi

By: Shhs
#30by:    

The resounding message by so many girls was that ADPI was the rudest bunch of girls that they met all of rush.Trust me, PLENTY dropped THEM. I thought CHIO girls were nice enough and was surprised they had to give out several snap bids to get quota, so obviously quite a few did drop them as well.

By: Nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.