facebook

sorority gpa & rec

by: citygirl

I'm going to rush this fall and had 3 questions.

1. If my GPA doesn't meet a house's minimum requirement do I automatically get cut?
2. I was able to get letters for most of the houses. If a house requires one and I don't have it, do I automatically get cut?
3. What's pledging like? What's the hazing like?

Posted By: citygirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Absolutely    

1. Depends on the house - they may have national or local requirements that mandate that ladies with GPA's lower than their requirements be released. Some may be able to obtain dispensation from their National organization. Others may have more freedom to accept low GPA's/grade risks if they want to.
2. Depends on the house. Some will release you without a letter of recommendation; others won't.
3. Pledging is a wonderful time to get to know women who will soon become some of your best friends. Hazing is STRONGLY prohibited, and sororities at UT strive to prevent it. There is a 0 tolerance policy for hazing.

By: Absolutely
#2  by: Guest   

I dont want to answer all of your questions... sorry (not enough time) BUT... for question 3)

-Pledging is an absolutely AMAZING and FUN time!! NO hazing what so ever. UT isn't about that life. In fact, you get spoiled by your bigs and the older girls take you under their wings.

You'll love it :)

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.