facebook

fall rush

by:    

I'm going through recruitment this fall and I want to know what you guys think the rankings right now. I've heard a lot of things have changed the past two years so I don't want to only look at the chapters im a legacy for. On another note, does ranking really matter at UT like other schools?

Posted By: utgirl
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

^^ LOVE it!!! Just leave PIPHI alone (some of the nicest girls you'll meet) and DZ for that matter too. Get real, a rec letter doesn't mean too much. Just be happy with your chapter and not cut everyone else down. If you are top tier, good for you. I'm just not sure why you feel you must constantly say so ADPI and CHIO.

By: HAHA
#22by:    

Whatever happened to respecting your fellow greek members?

By: Sisterhood?
#23by:    

In my opinion there's a top six. Some people put some over the others, but it really depends on your personality. This is what I think (PS- I'm a sophomore rushing this upcoming year. I've hung out with girls all over, this is just what i think)

1 and 2 (interchangeable)

Tri Delta and AOPi.
Tri Delts are rich and typical sorority girls. AOPis are pretty chill girls. Depends on your personality. Both are top and apparently girls often pick between the two of them pref round.

3 and 4
KD and Phi Mu
They seem similar to me. KDs all have really big personalities and Phi Mu's are known as "redneck beauty queens." I know awesome girls in both.

5 and 6
ADPi and Chi Omega
Classy girls and wild girls in both their pledge classes, they don't seem unified which is why I don't think theres a core 4 anymore, just a top 6. ADPi is better than Chi O in my eyes. Chi O is just a bunch of legacies. They give up good girls for weird legacies. just my opinion

[[This top six actually just depends on your personality]]

The rest

7 KKG
8 DG
9 DZ
10 ZTA
11 SK
12 Pi Phi

By: So
by: wow!   

i absolutely 100% agree with this post! spot on!!!

By: wow!
#24by:    

oops forgot AXO...

in between DG and DZ

By: So
#25by:    

above is WAY off. I wonder if she is even on campus...HAHA! I think there is a top 5:

PhiMu and DDD are probably the most popular closely followed by AOPI. KD is next and then DZ. Those are the five that most girls wanted last year. Then I would say:

ADPI
CHIO
DG
KKG
ZTA
AXO
SK
Pi Phi

By: I think the
#26by:    

That's about right, So's comment literally made me laugh. I honestly think someone who was on campus maybe five years ago wrote that one.

By: ^^^^
#27by:    

Phi Mu
KD
Tri Delt
DZ
AOPI
ADPI
CHIO
AXO
DG
KKG
ZTA
SK
Pi Phi

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#28by:    

Swap ZTA and DG. Why bashing ZTA?

By: Pat
#29by:    

I hope this ranking will help you give a better understanding of how sorority rankings are perceived here at UT. With that in mind, that should NO WAY alter your opinion during rush. ALL sororities are great here with gorgeous, fun, smart, and down to earth girls in EVERY chapter. Good luck during recruitment you're going to love it!!!

Tri Delt / AOPi: rush the same types of girls. gorgeous down to earth party girls and actually a lot of hipsters. tri delts are known for having a lot of money. aopis are known for being very chill and fun

Chi O / ADPi: i put them above phi mu and kd only because of their rich history and presence at ut. yes they both take many legacies, but they're still GREAT sororities. they both rush very sweet girls. adpi's are known as the godsquad girls and chi o's are very laid back and hipster

Phi Mu / KD: Also both GREAT sororities. Phi mus are known as the blonde bubbly typical sorority girls. kd's are the hot and wild party girls. both of these sororities have an excellent presence on campus and always participate and do well in campus events!

^^^ These are the top 6 hardest sororities to get into at UT i would say

ZTA / KKG: they're very similar in my opinion. they're definitely both solid sororities!
DZ
DG
AXO
SK
Pi Phi

By: dear utgirl
#30by:    

I don't agree with this at all...true four years ago. In my opinion the top six are:

PhiMu
DDD
AOPI
KD
DZ/ADPI (about the same)

There is NO way ADPI or CHIO are top 4 any more...sorry but true. ZTA and KKG should be below AXO. I don't think the poster above could possibly be on campus!! ZTA and KKG are pretty weak.

By: ^^^
by: Guest   

Agreed!

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.