facebook

fall rush

by:    

I'm going through recruitment this fall and I want to know what you guys think the rankings right now. I've heard a lot of things have changed the past two years so I don't want to only look at the chapters im a legacy for. On another note, does ranking really matter at UT like other schools?

Posted By: utgirl
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

Phi mu
DDD
aopi
KD
DZ
adpi
Chi o
DG
ZTA
KKG
A chi o
SK
Pi phi

By: Current ranks
#2by:    

Doesn't matter. Phi Mu, DDD, AOII, and KD. They're top, so naturally it's going to be more competitive. ADPi and Chi O are solid chapters with somewhat catty but still cool girls and then it's (in no order really because there's nothing too special but nothing super sucky about these chapters) DZ/Kappa/Alpha Chi/SK/Zeta and then DG and Pi Phi in MY opinion. Sorry.

By: Ranking
#3by:    

Phi Mu
DDD
AOPi
ADPi
KD
Chi O
DZ
DG
ZTA
KKG
A Chi O
SK
Pi Phi

In regards to the other comment, ALL of these chapters have something to offer, and ALL are really good chapters in their own way.

By: Uh...
#4by:    

DDD
PhiMU
AOPI
KD
DZ

Hottest girls by far!

By: Naw
#5by:    

KD
Phi Mu
DDD
AOPi
ADPi
DZ
Chi O
DG
A Chi O
ZTA
KKG
SK
Pi Phi

personal opinion.

By: ut
#6by:    

Top 5:

DDD
PhiMu
AOPI
KD
DZ

There is NO way KD is #1.

By: Personally
#7by:    

DDD AOPi and Phi Mu are the top and most competitive. Lots of people place one over the other but it really just depends on your personality and personally preference. But with that being said I would definitely have recs for these chapters. 2 would be even better.

By: sorority

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Phi Mu
AOPi
DDD
KD
ADPi
DZ
Chi O
DG
And then the rest...

By: Probably
#9by:    

DDD
PhiMU
AOPI
KD
DZ
ADPI
CHIO
DG
ZTA
ACHIO
KKG
SK
PIPHI

By: How it is
#10by:    

how it really is pnm's....

ddd/adpi/chi o
aopi/kd/phi mu
dz/kkg/zta
dg/axo
sk/pi phi

By: ok no
by: Wrong   

Soo... Six years ago. Remove XO and ADPi, replace with Phi Mu and AOPi. With that said..all the sororities at UT are great, and you will find a group of girls that fit your personality and interests. My best advice is look around the room on preference night. These are the girls that you are going to bond and become best friends with.

By: Wrong

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.