facebook

rush

by: anonymous

During Fall Recruitment I was dropped by most houses because of my high school GPA. Is it easier to rush in the spring? and is it based on your college gpa rather than your high school gpa?

Posted By: anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: My advice   

Go thru fall formal recruitment next year, but make sure your college GPA is stellar and that you network/become involved on campus as much as you can.

By: My advice
#2  by: Luv vols   

Look on the Panhellenic page and you can see the average grade of each sorority. That may help you understand where you need to be

By: Luv vols
by: ^Sep 13, 2018 10:07:59 PM

A house's GPA has nothing to do with the GPA they require from pnm's. Each house has its cut off and often it is dictated by their nationals. Chapters will take a pnm with a lower GPA under certain circumstances if she has a lot of other great things outweighing the grades. College grades are the ones considered. Houses may or may not take members in the spring. You have to know members in a house to get a spring bid and the house has to be able to give out bids in spring in the first place; a lot of them aren't able to or can but decide not to.

By: ^
by: Luv VolsSep 14, 2018 5:13:52 PM

I stand corrected . The above is true but my statement was implying if possible most houses prefer to maintain there GPA. At least mine does. Some are not as picky. I know several girls that got good bids that did not have high grades in high school. Not at my house.

By: Luv Vols

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.