facebook

spring sorority recruitment

by: CA vol

Hello hello, I will be transferring to UTK in January From California and being from CA I wanted to join a sorority for all the friendships I would be able to gain. Does UT even do spring recruitment? Which sororities are best? I'm trying to find welcoming and friendly girls because I won't have any family or friends around. Any info would be great!

Posted By: CA vol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Helping   

UTK does have spring recruitment! It is not all of the chapters and is much more informal than fall recruitment! However, there are still great chapters to join! I encourage you to give it a try!

By: Helping
#2  by: CA vol   

Thank you so much! I guess I'll just have to check out which chapters are having recruitment!

By: CA vol
#3  by: Guest   

The UT Greek system is not very competitive. Most sororities have Spring recruitment.

By: Guest
#4  by: Ca vol   

That's great to know! I really want to be involved and able to form friendships quickly. I'm also so confused which sorority to try and rush during spring since recruitment is different and I know most will already have bonds. I'm not a freshman so I'm concerned about actually getting in.

By: Ca vol
by: uab 93Sep 24, 2012 8:04:30 PM

Not very competitive? From what I hear 200 PNM were dropped during fall recruitment this year. Correct me if I'am wrong but this was the largest PNM class UT has had in several years. Unless girls drop out not many sororities will have room.

By: uab 93

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.