facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 8 of 19
#71by:    

1. ) phimu,aopi,ddd
1.5) kd,adpi,
2) chio,dz/kkg
2.5) dg,zta,achio,
3) sk,piphi

By: go vols!
#72by:    

PhiMu
AOPI
DDD
KD
DZ
ADPI
CHIO
DG
KKG
ZTA
ACHIO
SK
PIPHI

By: Truthfully
#73by:    

69 is so completely off.

phi mu
ddd
aopi
kd

after this it's kind of like who cares about rank, because everyones just kind of fighting for the top spot, but from the past few pledge classes and looking at it now i would say the next is

dz/adpi
dg
chi o
kkg
zeta/axo/sk
pi phi

a lot of mid tier chapters could move up in the next couple years especially with more getting houses. it could all change but this is what i feel like its like right now

By: well
#74by:    

commenter above is rude...she is basically saying if you're not a PHIMU, AOPI, DDD, or KD you're a nobody. My house has a better sisterhood than any of those...HANDS DOWN! Go away...you give sororities a bad name.

By: The
by: i    

agree that she was rude but it's kind of rude of you to say that your house has a better sisterhood than those chapters. i know girls in every chapter and they all love their sisters.

By: i
#75by:    

agree with the first commenter on #78...I guess I am a nobody too, because I am not a PhiMu, AOPI, DDD, or a KG....I would also say that my house has a better sisterhood than any of those as well. The second commenter was not rude, just truthful...those top 4 are not known for their strong sisterhoods...and she didn't call people a nobody like the first commenter.

By: I
#76by:    

the commenter above...be real...we all know that there are great girls in every house at UT, but clearly many have stronger sister bonds than others...it's true, and you know it as well as I do.

By: To

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#77by:    

core 4 is aopi, adpi, ddd, chi o.
phi mu and kd are also two great sororities that get top pnm's. they round out the top 6. some think core 4 is gone now and top 6 is in.

7th is dz/ kkg.
next tier is zta, dg, axo
bttom is sk, pi phi

all sororities have great beautiful and smart girls. this is just going by who gets the most top recruits during rush.

By: x
#78by:    

That person is LONG gone off UT's campus. There is NO way ADPI or CHIO are considered top four...NO WAY!!!!!!!

Top six are :

PhiMu
DDD
AOPI
KD
DZ
ADPI

7th is CHIO

Then:
KKG
DG
ZTA
AXO
SK
PIPHI

By: What a joke!
#79by:    

agree with the ranker above. I don't think anyone views CHIO or ADPI as a top four house any more.

By: I
#80by:    

To comment #81...NO way anyone could honestly say ADPI or CHIO is a top four house. And on top of that to put them above KD or PHIMU is laughable. They aren't above DZ either, for that matter. That ranking was either written by a CHIO or ADPI or someone who ha not been on UT's campus for about two years.

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.