facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 7 of 19
#61by:    

real rankings:

DDD/AOPi/Phi Mu
ADPi/KD/XO
DZ
KKG/ZTA/DG/AXO
SK
Pi Phi

By: the
by: There   

is no way ADPI is better than KD or DZ for that fact. And CHIO is definitely not better than DZ. DG is better than ZTA.

By: There
#62by:    

Real Rankings if you're honest:

AOPI/PHIMU/DDD
KD/DZ
ADPI/CHIO
KKG/DG/ZTA
AXO
SK
PIPHI

By: Sorry
by: That's    

exactly how they are!

By: That's
by: .   

switch dz with adpi. ddd and aopi should be their own top tier

By: .
by: ....   

phi mu should be in the top by itself. i agree with whoever said aopi/dz should be their own top tier. kkg should be with axo and sk. and chio should be with dg and zta i think

By: ....
#63by:    

PhiMu is DEFINITELY at the top with AOPI and DDD. DZ is also ahead of ADPI after fall recruitment. I think that ranking was on point.

By: Nah
#64by:    

Being in a sorority at UT, ALL sororities are good, in their own way. Just because one doesn't have as good looks as the others or aren't as involved as the others does NOT make them a bad sorority. If you're able to make it through rush and even be placed in a sorority makes you a lucky girl! There is a sorority for every type of girl on our campus, where every girl feels they can fit in. That's what it's about, not who is better than everyone else.

By: Truth
#65by:    

DDD
AOPI
PHI MU
ADPI
KD
CHI O

KKG, DZ

ZTA, A CHI O, DG

SK, PI PHI are at the bottom

that's just how it is.

By: seriously....
#66by:    

You are so far off it's not even funny. Are you even on the campus? Your ranking might have been accurate about two years ago.

PhiMu
DDD
AOPI
DZ/KD
ADPI
CHIO
KKG
DG
ZTA
ACHIO
SK
PIPHI

THAT'S HOW IT REALLY IS!!!!!!

By: To seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#67by:    

with the above...that is right on. The ranker above that can't be on campus any more.

By: Agree
by: Mads291   

Number 69 looks dead on to me. number 70 looks like dz is trying to rank themselves higher than they really are.

By: Mads291
#68by:    

#69 is CRAZY and I am NOT a DZ...I'm just being honest.

By: Nope
#69by:    

think ADPI is the one trying to rank themselves higher than they are. Everyone knows KD is way better than them.

By: I
#70by:    

#69 has NOTHING right! The truth is:
PHIMU
AOPI
DDD
KD
DZ
ADPI
CHIO
DG
KKG
ZTA
ACHIO
SK
PIPHI

By: HAHA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.