facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 3 of 19
#21by:    

I really don't think that Chi O can be top tier anymore, or that SK can be considered bottom. It also seems like A Chi O is really moving up. They've won South Seas and Watermelon Bus and they have a really strong pledge class.

By: annie
by: basically   

all i can say is almost chi o.

By: basically
by: nope   

a chi o is not anywhere near chi o. they got a pretty cute pledge class but their older girls...not so much.

By: nope
by: ?   

A chi o didn’t win south seas. That was sigma kappa. Also a chi o just went viral for their videos slurring against other races. So how are they riding......?

By: ?
by: Cool   

That was posted 7 years ago... read the date

By: Cool
#22by:    

are right. ChiO is middle tier now. I would have to say the top five are PhiMu, AOPI, DZ, KD, and DDD. They recruited the strongest pledge classes this year, not to say that ALL of the houses got some amazing girls!

By: You
#23by:    

not hard to tell that "Annie" is an ACHIO. ACHIO is bottom tier because of their horrible reputation. Many pledges always end up dropping out, they can't conduct themselves in public, AND they CONSTANTLY bash all the other houses. Their new pledges always get on here and belittle everyone, so NObody likes them. They recruit the weakest pledge classes. So before you get on your high horse about ChiO....look at yourself. They are FAR better than you will ever be!!!!!!!

By: It's
#24by:    

personalities and rankings:
AChiO- definitely lower middle but still middle. there are some sweet girls and they got a pretty decent pledge class, so they might improve this year but in the past they seemed a little desperate
ADPi- christian, don't go out much, generally sweet, top tier but not a strong pledge class and some say high middle now
AOPi- top tier for sure, some really like to party, some are really sweet
Chi O- used to be top tier but falling with their last two pledge classes. sporty and generally nice
DDD- rich girls, top tier
DG- really sporty and competitive. Their pledge classes are getting cuter. middle
DZ- definitely moving up to top tier. They really like to party
KD- still definitely a top tier house, but didn't get a great pledge class. again, some really sweet girls and some that are not so sweet
KKG- there are some really sweet girls, but overall like to party and some girls are kind of dramatic
Phi Mu- definitely a top house, probably the top house. pretty girls, again, some sweet girls, some not so much
Pi Phi- there are some really sweet girls, but it's bottom tier. also some hard core partiers
SK- in the past they were definitely bottom tier but they got a pretty decent pledge class last year and are probably low middle now. some of them are kind of awkward but there are also a lot of really sweet girls
Zeta- they like to party but a lot of them are really sweet and definitely a lot of fun when they go out

By: alphabetical
by: more like    

1. Phi Mu, AOPI
2. KD, DZ, DDD, ADPi
3. Chi O, Zeta DG, KKG
4. A Chi O, SK, Pi Phi

By: more like
by: newmember   

1. Phi Mu, AOPi, DDD
2. KD, DZ
3. ADPi, Chi O
4. ZTA, DG
5. AXO, SK. KKG
6. Pi Phi

By: newmember
#25by:    

1: Phi Mu, DDD
2: AOPi, KD, DZ, ADPi
3: Chi O, Zeta, KKG, DG, AXO
4: SK, Pi Phi

By: Probably wrong
by: probably right   

nah dude youre probably right

By: probably right
#26by:    

TOP FOUR: DDD, AOPI, ADPI, PhiMu

By: .......
#27by:    

say top five are PhiMu, DDD, AOPI, DZ, and KD

By: I'd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#28by:    

I agree with .....

Top 4)
DDD, Phi Mu, ADPI, and AOPI

By: WRONG
#29by:    

without a doubt are:
PhiMu
AOPI
DZ/KD.......KD and DZ are equal in my opinion...one's not better than the other
DDD

They have had the best pledge classes two years running. ADPI is middle tier after fall recruitment. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

By: Top Five
#30by:    

PhiMu, AOPI, DDD, DZ, KD

By: Top Five

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.