facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 2 of 19
#11by:    

I've come to realize that I wish I was at a real school, not UT.

By: Guest
#12by:    

but I'd move ADPI below DG on that list.

By: Pretty accurate
#13by:    

but ADPI belongs below DG.

By: Pretty accurate
#14by:    

You're at UT. Does it matter??

by: no.   

i hate it when people make comments like that. why do you care enough to come and write on the page for UT then? people get so caught up in this website, and yes there are obviously some sororities that are considered top tier and others that aren't, but what should really matter is that every girl finds a chapter that is the best sorority for her, whether it is top tier or not. i can't stand it when people say mean things about other chapters, because every chapter has girls you will like and some you will not like. you probably won't absolutely adore every single girl in your chapter, but overall you will love your sorority, your chapter, and your school. so random bashers, don't come on here and tell me that my school doesn't matter or that someone else's chapter doesn't matter. pan love and go vols!

By: no.
#15by:    

top:
phi mu
aopi
kd
ddd
adpi

top middle:
dz
chi o

middle:
zta
kkg

lower middle:
a chi o
sigma kappa

bottom:
pi phi

that being said, there are wonderful girls in every chapter!

By: rushh
by: kls   

completely agree!!

By: kls
by: pan   

I'd put kkg in lower middle too but other than that you got it

By: pan
by: UTK   

Spot on accurate for the top five. These are the top groups that PNM's are going after each year, but they all have great girls in every chapter.

By: UTK
by: lol   

yeah maybe for 2012 when it was originally posted

By: lol
by: Lol   

Nice try social climbing kkg. Such janky wannabes!

By: Lol
#16by:    

forgot dg...middle as well

By: rushh
#17by:    

Top:
PhiMu
DDD
AOPI
DZ( good pledge class helped this group)
KD(pledge class isn't so great)

TOP MIDDLE:
ADPI (Mediocre pledge classes hurt these two houses.)
CHIO

MIDDLE:
DG
ZTA

LOWER MIDDLE:
KKG
ACHIO

LOWER
PIPHI
SIGMA KAPPA

By: Close

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Accurate!

#18by:    

The top five are:

PhiMu
DDD
AOPI
DZ
KD

And that's the truth...just look at their pledge classes. I will say that DG has gotten way better...cute pledge class :)!

By: Honestly
#19by:    

You are pretty accurate! I would put KD below AOPI and CHIO below DDD. Honestly, I would say PhiMu, DZ, and AOPI got the best pledge classes, followed by KD and ADPI.

By: To KKJ
by: to to kkj   

yes!!

By: to to kkj

This is spot on. AOTT has had incredibly strong pledge classes for many years. The top five/six are accurate throughout this thread, but they all have great girls in every chapter. The PNM tend to gravitate toward the top 5 of (alpha order): AOTT, ADTT, DDD, KD, and Phi Mu. DZ has done well in the last few years as well.

#20by:    

It's UT. They're all bottom tier.

by: To   

it's UT...UT has some of the brightest students in the SEC...sorry....you must be at an "easy" school.

By: To
by: Guest   

Who told you that? UT is one of the easiest schools to get into. Always a safety school.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.