facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 17 of 19
#161by:    

Phi Mu, Tri Delt, and KD

By: RTopper
by: No   

KD is not that high. AOPI is way better than KD.

AOPI
DDD
PHIMU
KD/DZ

By: No
by: omg   

please. its one thing to say that DZ is top 5. but it is definitely not equal to KD. KD is one of the best chapters, nice try DZ

By: omg
#162by:    

Agreed. KD may be popular but there bad reputation hurts them.

By: Big Orange
#163by:    

I Posted the KD/DZ post and I am not a DZ. I should say nice try, KD. You think you're top three with PHiMu and TRiDELT????? Now, that's laughable!!! AOPI is top three with TriDelt and PhiMu. Don't deflect your ignorance onto DZ by accusing them of writing that. The only one who looks stupid is you, KD, for thinking you are top three.

By: UM
#164by:    

how is everyone putting DZ above ADPi. How.

By: sorority girl
by: yup   

they are delusional or self-ranking DZs

By: yup
#165by:    

think it's because of comments like the one above. ADPI has quickly gained a reputation for being mean...the above is case in point. I am not a DZ, but what many consider a "top three" house. My sister graduated five years ago. Although she was not an ADPI, her roommate of three years was. They were awesome. I have been at UT for two years, and honestly, I can see why people do not like them. They are extremely condescending and rude. Maybe that explains why many do not consider you a top house any more. Kindness works wonders, ladies!

By: I
#166by:    

completely agree. ^^ ADPI has some amazing older members. The past couple of years, some of the girls they have gotten just haven't been very nice. They used to get the cream of the crop, but I think some of their younger members have really hurt them the last couple of years. Many of them are very catty and mean-spirited.

By: I
#167by:    

fall for this drama starter. "Haylie" (the starter of this thread is a fictitious person created by this site. If you notice, she asks similar questions on all the schools' sites.

By: Don't

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#168by:    

This is seriously stupid. I'm in what you would consider a "top tier" sorority and honestly I absolutely hate it and don't know what I'm still doing in it. I wish I could rush again. I have friends that are in "lower tier" sororities, but honestly their sisterhood is so true and not fake like most of the bimbos in my chapter. I picked based on looks and popularity and it was the worse mistake i've ever made. The best advice I can give is just go where you get along with the girls better! don't let the superficial stuff get to your head!

By: ridiculous
#169by:    

A bunch of girls that get into the lesser sororities self ranking like woah. I’m the 5th sibling to go here and I can tell you from my family it was always aopi, adpi, chi o, and tri delt. Best alumni. Most money. Best girls. Let’s stop kidding ourselves. The others may get pretty girls, but that doesn’t mean they’re good or the best PNMs. Ask anyone who has graduated from this school or is there now.

By: Ridic
#170by:    

1. Tri Delta
2. Chi Omega
3. ADPi
4. AOPi

By: alex
by: LOL   

CHIO? AOPI? They haven't been that high in a decade.

By: LOL
by: Happy   

Lol. What have you been drinking

By: Happy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.