facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 16 of 19
#151by:    

commenter is dumb...I know many girls in ALL sororities who wear "furry Uggs and hoop earrings." ADPI is looking dumber by the minute by the comments obviously left by one of their members. You might want to get a handle on her because she is ruining your reputation.

By: That

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#152by:    

everyone knows an ADPI is writing this garbage, and you should be ashamed.
I am not a DZ by the way...I can't figure out why you feel so threatened by them...and don't deny it...people only belittle other groups when they are jealous or threatened by them. So what if a lot of people like them and consider them top five. When I went through rush three years ago I was not that impressed by them, but give credit where credit is due. That house has turned around, and they have gotten some amazing pledge classes the last couple of years...kudos to them.
I am in a "higher tier" sorority, but I don't feel that I am better than anyone else. It's just where I fit in when I rushed. There were a lot of girls from my home town in my house, and I was comfortable there. I have friends in all the houses and any house is great if that's where you belong. Slamming others gives Pan a bad name. I don't slander other houses that may gain popularity over mine. There is NO excuse for the language and slander that an apparent ADPI is writing.

I still haven't figured out what's wrong with "furry UGG boots and hoop earrings."

By: Oh my
#153by:    

a disgrace...Pi Phi has some nice girls in it and is not absolutely "terrible." That honor would belong to you. And FYI...you are the one that "sucks." Funny you know so much about Jessica Dessert lip plump that has been discontinued...who has ever heard of that? Looks like you just told on yourself!

By: You are
by: Hahaha   

Oh, you know, just casually not a total retard. Glad you're not as materialistic and snotty as me... oh, wait. But please, peons, continue! (And before I confuse your little bottom and middle-tier heads, peons is a REAL word! Crazy!)

So, in short, good luck not being so abhorrent in the future or something.

By: Hahaha
#154by:    

you think you are so smart using the word retard to call someone stupid is offensive and politically incorrect.

By: Since
#155by:    

ADPi has really gone down hill the past few years, they used to be considered top but, the truth is they have been replaced by KD and DZ. I would say classiness wise ADPi has a better reputation but they are not top any more. They are a solid middle tier chapter below KD and DZ. And Phi Mu I would not consider number 1. DDD is definitely more popular and all around better. Top here is for Sure DDD, AOPi, and Phi Mu. All for different reasons.

By: Guest
#156by:    

As a guy I wouldn't say much about TriDelt. Has a name but becoming known for not doing anything. Occasionally sells cupcakes on Pedestrian, does the typical date parties and mixers but no presence outside of that.

By: no.
#157by:    

People, you're at UT....this doesn't matter!

By: ..
#158by:    

^^nice try. ADPI and CHIO are not even top five, let alone core four. Top five are in this order:

PhiMu
DDD
AOPI
KD
DZ

And THAT'S THE REAL TRUTH!!!

By: Uh
by: No.   

Tri delt and aopi are top. Phi mu and kd are bottom of the top tier. Dz is middle

By: No.
by: yes    

i agree. DZ is middle at best

By: yes
#159by:    

AOPI
DDD
PHIMU
KD
DZ

That's the way it is!!! I only agree that DZ is middle if you're going with a top 4. If you say top 5, they are bottom of the top. If you say top 4, they are top of the middle.

By: Top five
#160by:    

AOPI, DDD, and Phi Mu would probably be the top 3, but all for different reasons so its not like there is a top 1. but the "core 4" I would consider to be AOPi, DDD, Phi Mu, and KD with DZ right behind KD. Just because some houses are one of the top ones sought after during rush doesnt make them apart of the "core 4".

By: UT

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.