facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 15 of 19
#141by:    

Is DZ the one that keeps putting themselves in top 5?

By: Wth
by: yeah   

probably. i dont think theyre top 5 either. girls kill to get in adpi and chi o no matter when people say. dz just comes out of nowhere. they had a house this year and thats cool but next year itll be a level playing field again. they did spring recruitment too

By: yeah
by: I don't think    

so...they probably are top five. PhiMu, DDD, AOPI, and KD are the only houses that I can think of that are better. Be real...ADPI and CHIO are on the decline.

By: I don't think
#142by:    

am not a DZ, but I have to agree with the poster... I think DZ is probably better than ADPI or CHIO. I'd put them in the top 5. Nobody in my group was breaking their necks to get into ADPI or Chio. As a matter of fact, many picked DG over CHIO.

By: I
by: Agree   

Dz is in the top 5 now

By: Agree
#143by:    

Haha, I can't believe how many people think that DZ is a top tier sorority. Hot girls, yea, but not top. HERE'S the real list, in no particular order in each tier:

1A) Tri Delt, AOPi, Phi Mu

1B) Chi O, ADPi, KD

2A) KKG, ZTA, DZ

2B) AXO

3) DG

4) Sigma Kappa

5) Pi Phi

By: VOLS
by: You are so    

off, it's not even funny! NO WAY are CHIO or ADPI better than KD...that's laughable. They aren't better than DZ either, let alone KKG and ZTA. DG is better than KKG and ZTA too.

By: You are so
#144by:    

PhiMu
DDD
AOPI
KD
DZ
CHIO
ADPI
DG
ZTA
KKG
AXO
SK
PIPHI

By: The Truth
by: Yup   

The post above is completely the truth!

By: Yup
#145by:    

(tiers are listed in alphabetical order)

Girls perspective:

TOP TIER = ADPI, AOPI, CHI O, DDD, KD, PHI MU
MIDDLE TIER = DG, DZ, KKG, ZTA
BOTTOM TIER = AXO, PI PHI, SK

Boys perspective:

TOP TIER = AOPI, DDD, KD, PHI MU
BOTTOM TOP TIER = ADPI, CHI O, DZ
MIDDLE TIER = AXO, DG, KKG, ZTA
BOTTOM TIER = PI PHI, SK

By: perspectives
by: I   

don't many people consider ADPI or CHIO top tier and more. The truth

PHIMU
DDD
AOPI
KD
DZ
CHIO
ADPI
DG
ZTA
KKG
AXO
SK
PIPHI

#146by:    

ADPI and CHIO are not top five any more.

By: I agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ......   

But they're still way better than dz.

By: ......
by: YES   

i agree that adpi and chi o are still better than dz. maybe the newest pledge class is good but dz's older pledge classes can't compare to adpi and chi o

By: YES
by: I   

will have to disagree. I like DZ, CHIO, and ADPI...they are all super, but I honestly feel DZ is a bit better. Overall, they have gotten better pledge classes that ADPI and CHIO the past two years.

by: Shoot   

I would put ADPI below DG and ZTA too. They have really fallen off the radar. They are horrible sports and very mean.

By: Shoot
#147by:    

Based on 2012 pledge classes.... New rankings:
Phi Mu
DDD
AOPi
KD
DZ
Chi O
ADPi
DG
ZTA
KKG
AXO
SK
PiPhi

By: Recent
#148by:    

is exactly right! Although, I think DG is better than ADPI. And, yeah, commenter two above, you are an ADPI...just your style though.

By: That
#149by:    

So, let me get this straight. Sorority girls (probably only EZ-DZ, but still) REALLY think that DZ is a top sorority?

UT must have started admitting freshmen solely from Fulton and Austin East now, because no one else in their right minds would think that the hoop earrings and furry Uggs of sororities is anything better than about 8th on the totem poll.

You guys are delusional.

By: Hahaha
#150by:    

DZ is headed into the top tier. probably ranked 5th overall. their last two pledge classes have been amazing.
Top tier: phi mu, aopi, ddd, kd
top middle tier: dz, chi o
middle: dg, adpi, zta, kkg, axo
bottom: sigkap, pi phi

and to the comment above.....sorority girls wear "furry uggs with hoop earrings" ? you are DEFINITELY a GDI.

By: um
by: Um   

You don't even know what sorority she's in so don't just assume she's an adpi or that it's even the same girl bc you're jealous or you're a threatened dz

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.