facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 13 of 19
#121  by: Yall!   

This is ridiculous! EVERY sorority at UT is absolutely amazing! Every chapter is held together by the bond that they share, so who are you to say if their sisterhood is "top", "middle", or "bottom" tier? To be completely honest, it makes me sick to see how rude you girls can be, saying that your sorority is better than this one or that one. We are women of Panhellenic, and we are to treat each other with respect and dignity. And if you don't think that you can bring yourself to treat others with respect, then don't say anything at all.

By: Yall!
#122  by: Truth    

If you are into the wild/party girl scene go KD, phi mu, or KKG
If you are pretty but still want to be seen as classy go adpi, aopi, DZ, or tridelt

By: Truth
#123  by: TRUTH!   

Tri delt and AOPI take mostly legacies/girls that have an in with someone in the sorority but still get really good pledge classes. Girls that don't have aopi or tridelt connections want phi mu, DZ, or KD!! And I am in no way saying aopi or tridelt are better though! All five are probably the top sororities but in different ways depending on your taste. :)

By: TRUTH!
by: WhassupApr 18, 2013 1:50:03 AM

Not accurate at all. DDD takes Memohis girls. XO takes a a lot of legacies. What is strange is XO has cut legacies that ended up being top sorority girls in other chapters. AOPi had a lot of in house legacies this year. Smart sororities cut them first round,

By: Whassup
#124  by: NO   

DZ IS NOT A TOP SORORITY. The girls are mean and classless and they did spring rush for goodness sake! Stop trying to make DZ happen, its not going to happen.

By: NO
#125  by: <3   

I am a Phi Mu and thought going in I would not want anything else but honestly I loved AOPI and DZ during rush as well. I still chose Phi Mu as number one but AOPI and DZ are where some of my friends went along with KD and that is because the girls are fun and real! The only people that would hate on DZ are ADPI girls because they know they have gone downhill! Zeta and Kappa are great sororities as well and any girl that would take the time to hate on them clearly isn't happy with the sorority they ended up in after bid day!!!

By: <3
#126  by: In humble opinion   

Phi Mu
Tri Delt
KD
AOPi

DZ
ADPi

ZTA
DG
Chi O

AXO
KKG

SK
PiPhi

This is based on the last two years of rush and PCs.

By: In humble opinion
#127  by: I would say that is    

pretty accurate. the majority of the girls I knew wanted PHIMU, KD, DDD, DZ, and AOPI. Not in any particular order...these houses seemed to be the most popular ones during rush. I think after these five, many liked ADPI, ZTA, and DG. That's what I saw.

By: I would say that is
#128  by: ...   

In my gamma chi group...the houses wanted the most were Tri Delt, Phi Mu, and ADPi. Reguardless of what people think about ADPi, they are still a strong chapter on campus and many PNMs come here wanting ADPi.

By: ...
#129  by: I disagree   

Very few wanted ADPI in my group either. And certainly NOBODY chose ADPI over PhiMu, KD, or DZ for that matter in my group. A couple chose ADPI over DG and ZTA.

My guess is that an ADPI is responsible for the comment above. To insinuate they are in the top four is laughable. Girls, you have fallen, face it and work on your chapter. You are sixth in the pecking order if that. People don't see them as a strong chapter because they aren't.

By: I disagree
#130  by: Biach   

None they all suck. You suck too.

By: Biach

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.