facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 11 of 19
#101  by: TRUTH   

It depends on if you are looking at who the guys like best or who is the best overall (sisterhood, involvement, etc.)

If it is who the guys like, the best ones are tri delt, phi mu, dz, kd, and aopi

Tri Delt-Blonde/rich girl sorority!!! LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL MEMPHIS GIRLS.
Phi Mu-Perfect barbie doll types. Lots of pink everywhere. Girls from all over TN.
Delta Zeta-Fun/nice girls. Have a lot of the northern girls from NY/Illinois/Connecticut the guys tend to like a lot. Brentwood girls too.
Kappa Delta-Beautiful and crazy girls!!! Definitely one of the favorite sororities when it comes to the guys because they are the party girl sorority. Knoxville/Nashville girls.
Alpha Omicron Pi-Cutest/sweetest girls overall! Guys like them a lot because they are more of the girl next door types.

BUT I would also include Chi Omega and Alpha Delta Pi into top tier even though they arent considered a favorite
Chi Omega-Great personalities and classy. Have a lot of hippie type girls.
Alpha Delta Pi-Very christian and can be judging but I know SO many awesome girls in this sorority too.

In the end it is all about where the PNM feels the most comfortable!!!!!!!!! :]]]]]]]

By: TRUTH
by: NOT REALLYDec 31, 2012 9:11:47 PM

That's not true. Guys don't care what sorority a girl is in, as long as she's hot and there are pretty girls in every sorority. It's the GIRLS that care about ranking! and you forgot about the other sororities that exist!

By: NOT REALLY
#102  by: tiers   

but sororities not listed in tiers in any particular order

kd
aopi
ddd
phi mu
chi o
adpi
dz

MIDDLE
kkg
zta
a chi o
dg

BOTTOM
sk
pi phi

By: tiers
#103  by: uhhh   

There is no way DZ is in the Top 6. And all AOPIs are sooo nice, but they are also extremely randpm and arent very involved.

Top Tier (no order)
DDD
PhiMu
KD
ADPI
AOPi

By: uhhh
#104  by: If you   

are honest after this year's recruitment the top five are:

PhiMu
AOPI
DDD
KD
DZ

So obvious DDD wrote the above comment. NEWS FLASH>>>DDD you ARE # THREE at best. AOPI is BETTER than you!!!!!!!!!

By: If you
by: OHJan 3, 2013 7:18:29 PM

wait.. didn't AOPI give out snap bids this rush and get put on social probation after their first date party?! i'm not even a tri delt but i just had to comment on this. aopi just trying to one-up everybody again.

By: OH
by: ^^Jan 20, 2013 3:16:08 PM

A lot of my friends are in AOPI and they weren't on social probation. They decided to not do as many social events to avoid any potential problems that most sororities run into with being too "social". And on the night of their first date party, there were 3 other sorority date parties (mine being one of them) and all 4 sadly got shut down because the new chief of police is super against greek life or something like that.... Just had to comment on this because I know some of them are bummed that people think they were put on probation when they weren't.

By: ^^
by: ^^Jan 20, 2013 3:24:35 PM

to add to the comment above, they just decided to do that for a semester and they're going back to normal this semester

By: ^^
#105  by: hmm   

Theres no way that AOPI is above ADPI and KD, I've multiple times had to take care of the AOPI girls... No offense, but some of their new members don't know how to handle themselves. A little les drink, and maybe a little more sisterhood needs to happen.

By: hmm
#106  by: To the   

above:
That is pretty accurate, but I would put ADPI below DZ after this year's pledge class.

By: To the
#107  by: core 4   

core 4 is adpi, aopi, chi o, tri delt. always will be

By: core 4
by: i dont agreeJan 3, 2013 8:56:25 PM

chi o is no longer core 4. their recent pedge classes are not holding up. i would even put them below dz and dg

By: i dont agree
#108  by: There   

is NO way CHIO is top 4. Top 4 are:

PhiMu
AOPI
DDD
KD
wiith DZ close behind

Sorry, but CHIO and ADPI are not what they used to be.

By: There
#109  by: Core 4?   

Def NOT ADPI or CHIO!!!!! Seriously, would put them at # 6 and 7 below PhiMu, DDD, AOPI, KG, and DZ. Let's be honest...their recent pledge classes have not been as good as the houses above them.

By: Core 4?
#110  by: Seriously   

...ADPI and CHIO are not in the top four at UT any more. That was true two years ago but not any more. The top five are:

PhiMu
AOPI
DDD
KD
DZ

These houses have gotten the best pledge classes the past two years. ADPI is close behind DZ, but their pledge class had a lot to be desired this year. These five houses all got amazing pledge classes and were top picks for many girls.

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.