facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 10 of 19
#91  by: the truth   

all houses are great but honestly.. if you were able to join these houses you were LUCKY and BLESSED (random order)

AOPI
DZ
DDD
PHI MU

By: the truth
#92  by: #96   

must be kidding...EVERYONE knows KD is not the top house...that honor belongs to PHiMu , DDD, or AOPI...also, CHIO is not above AOPI or DZ for that matter and neither is ADPI. Whoever wrote that is clearly a KD because NOBODY thinks of KD as #1.

By: #96
#93  by: Truly   

PhiMu/AOPI/DDD
KD/DZ
ADPI/CHIO
KKG/DG
ZTA/ACHIO
SK/PIPHI

By: Truly
#94  by: UTK   

Phi MU
AOPI
DDD
KD

MID TOP
ADPI
CHI O

MID
DG
DZ
AXO
ZTA

BOTTOM MID
KKG

BOTTOM
SK
PP

They arent in any particular order

By: UTK
#95  by: The truth   

The ranking above is SOOOO far off!

Top:
PhiMu
AOPI
DDD
KD
DZ

Top Middle:
ADPI
CHIO

Middle:
KKG
DG

Lower Middle:
AXO
ZTA

Lower:

SK
PiPhi

ZTA

By: The truth
by: YeahDec 19, 2012 6:51:34 PM

This is way more accurate for thisnyear

By: Yeah
#96  by: going   

by this years rush in order of who got the most top pnm's:

DDD- in my opinion had the best rush. got top girls that everyone wanted. not all memphis girls this year.
PHI MU- got gorgeous girls what they're known for
ADPI- got a lot of nashville private girls. great rush for adpi this year
CHI O- stole a bunch of top pnm's from other sororities. chi o always gets a very diverse pledge class. yes they still have to take many legacies but so do other sororities
AOPI- good pledge class
KD- decent pledge class. pledge class very diverse
DZ- gave out many bids after rush.
KKG- some good girls, a lot of wild ones
DG- got many great girls this year
AXO- actually got a pretty good pledge class this year
ZTA- some good girls, a lot of crazy ones
SK- friendly girls
PI PHI- ^^

By: going
#97  by: Seriously?   

Best pledge classes by far were:

PhiMu
DDD
AOPI
KD
DZ

HANDS DOWN, NO CONTEST! CHIO and ADPI both got very mediocre pledge classes. Also, DDD did NOT get the best pledge class, PhiMu did. KD got an AWESOME pledge class. DZ did NOT give out a lot of bids after rush. They had a great pledge class as well.

By: Seriously?
by: haDec 21, 2012 11:41:58 AM

loling at how obvious it is that a phi mu wrote this ^

By: ha
by: UmDec 22, 2012 10:38:42 AM

I heard DZ gave out bids after rush. They've had girls drop

By: Um
#98  by: loling   

at how obvious that a DDD wrote the comment two above...they have lost their shine the past couple of years, and everyone know it.

By: loling
by: I heardDec 22, 2012 5:36:42 PM

girls have dropped from just about all the houses...I think that's just some girls not realizing what's involved. Freshman find it hard to balance sometimes. I don't really know about DZ, but KD, CHIO, and DDD have all had girls drop I heard. They are amazing houses. Being in a sorority is a huge commitment, that's all. As for DZ giving out bids after rush...I don't know about that either, but they got an amazing pledge class, so I highly doubt that's true.

By: I heard
#99  by: Sosorority   

These rankings are stupid. It's not about what "tier" each sorority is in, it's about the connections you make with the sorority and where you feel at home. If you are a Potential New Member reading this, please know that anyone who takes these "rankings" seriously does not understand the true meaning of sisterhood and respect. Pan Love!

By: Sosorority
#100  by: pan   

the first problem with ranking is that it's really hard to rank. everybody is just ranking off of what their gut says or from looks, and that changes depending on what chapter you're in and who you know. some chapters on here that are ranked high are chapters that i did NOT want at all during recruitment. it can be really different from person to person. and at the same time some chapters that people are ranking low--say EK, or ZTA--have some really cool girls. you can't even pretend to be able to judge the strength of a sisterhood from the outside. and for the record, EVERY chapter has had girls drop as far as i know. rumors about bids after recruitment are true, and the chapters that haven't done it will be doing spring rush

By: pan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.