facebook

middle tier

by: Real Rankings

Delta Zeta- They really isolated themselves this year, they care solely about themselves and pay to win everything because they want so badly to be "on top." They feel above other sororities because they "win" things but forget what makes a sorority "the best". And thats sisterhood bond (which I'm sure theirs is great), and having a positive impact on the community. So much can be said here, they really disappointed me this year. Nonetheless, they are on the rise and I'm sure they are a great sorority to be apart of. Their bond is very tight and they treat all pledge classes equal. If you can't beat em, join em.

Kappa Delta- Really wanted to put them above Delta Zeta simply because there isn't many negative things to say about this chapter. They don't step on anyones toes and hold pan love as a true value of theirs. They are friends with just about anyone regardless if that person is greek. All around good girls. With that being said, they are very average. Nothing really sticks out about them besides their sisterhood being very genuine.

Posted By: Real Rankings
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.