facebook

frat rank status ?

by:    

Are the ranks still all the same? I saw some debates about the top 5 frats and they were relatively the same. If anyone can explain why the top 5 frats are in the spot they are, please do so

Posted By: Bulls
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

1. Pike
2. Sig chi
3. Phi delt
4. Snu

By: Yo
#2by:    

1.Phi Delt (will go down after the semester)
2.pike
3.snu
4.sig chi
5.sig ep

By: 5
by: Yup   

Bump. Nothing has changed.

By: Yup
#3by:    

Let the self ranks begin

By: Haha
#4by:    

1) ΠΚΑ
2) ΦΔΘ
3) ΣΝ
4) ΣΧ
5) ΣΦΕ or KΣ

Both SigEp and KSig deserve a top 5 spot, the problem is that they’re both evenly matched and there’s only one #5 spot

By: Truth
by: Bias   

Prob a phi delt who made this. Still haven’t explained how tf y’all are relevant. You’re bottom of the 5 and that’s being lenient

By: Bias
by: Good one    

Yeah lol ok Kappa Sig 😂

By: Good one
by: ^   

Idk I feel like kappa sig is just a solid #6, not really in the top 5. Maybe they will get there though, it’s just not now

By: ^
#5by:    

My honest opinion is
1. SigChi
2. Pike
3. Phi Delt
4. SigNu
5. SigEp

By: Opinion
#6by:    

1) Phi Delt. Yes they are going to be on a decline without their house, but they still have it this semester. After this semester they will drop a couple spots
2) Pike. They have been participating a lot, got a few quality guys after rush, and have good sorority relations
3) Sig Nu. They have great sorority relations, kill it in IMs, and they are talking about a house expansion (idk if it will ever happen tbh)
4) Sigma Chi. They have been on a steady decline, but they did get a decent pledge class this semester and won KD paintball
5) Sig Ep. They have been participating and doing well in philanthropies, 1st place for IMs, good sorority relations, building a house off campus while also having a presence at the retreat

For fun, I’ll add 6 and 7:

6) Kappa Sig. They are on the rise, but they lack quality guys and also can’t seem to do well in philanthropies or IMs, but they won st Jude soldier
7) Alpha Sig. HUGE decline and still going down, they lost most of their chapter and got absolute goobs this spring, bad sorority relations now, becoming irrelevant (if not already irrelevant)

By: Again

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

It’s been this way. Nothing’s changed except Alpha Sig

By: ^
by: No   

Phi Delt should be lower

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.