facebook

official sorority / fraternity ranks (update)

by: USF

Sororities:
1.ΑΔΠ
2.ΚΔ (very close to 1)
3.ΔΓ
4.ΖΤΑ (surprisingly close to 3)
5.ΔΔΔ
6.ΓΦΒ

7.ΣΚ (trend up)
8.ΣΔΤ (trend up)
9.ΧΩ
10.ΑΟΠ

Fraternities:
1.ΦΔΘ
2.ΠΚΑ
3.ΣΧ (trend down)
4.ΣΝ (trend up) (close to 3)
5.ΚΣ (trend up) (debate for 6)
6.ΑΣΦ (debate for 5)
7.ΣΦΕ
8.ZBT

9.ΠΚΦ (trend up)
10.ΔΤΔ
11.ΣΑE

12.ΣΠ
13.ΦΓΔ
14.ΑΕΠ

notes:
trends off data from previous years...all info public data from IFC / PHA USF website...survey monkey was used for notarity factor, unbiased data along with IFC and PHA rush numbers....so stfu
4/5/6 frats very close....
shows you unbiased data is more accurate based on survey data... previous rankings had sig pi top 10 lol...ZTA, GPhi, sig ep really are strong sleepers...

Posted By: USF
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Btw I forgot I’m a statistics and data analysis major I did this for a project. I’m involved in MGC so I have no hand in this LOL

By: Truth
by: UmmmNov 15, 2019 7:16:08 AM

So...your “data” is flawed lol. Rush numbers absolutely wouldn’t give you this data AND if you don’t take into consideration retention numbers over time, scholastic/university awards, and philanthropic endowments, this is just your opinion. I really hope you aren’t really a stats major because if so, you would be getting an F on this project lol

By: Ummm
by: stfuNov 15, 2019 8:27:34 AM

if you actually look at it, its close to the biases. zta is still 4 so stfu and those retention numbers are available to the public. check your ifc and pha site. this is mix of both the public bias and unbias numbers. perfect mix of subjective and objective

By: stfu
by: lolNov 15, 2019 9:39:22 AM

“Forgot I’m a stats and data analysis major”. You should be forgetting about that major if you think this is objective

By: lol
#2  by: Stfu   

ZTA...stfu...self ranking needs to stop....you are mid tier at best....you are nowhere close to 3...lmao

By: Stfu
#3  by: Why   

you know it’s a flawed ranking when you see Kappa sig that high

By: Why
by: LolNov 15, 2019 10:12:00 AM

Not at all

By: Lol
#4  by: Lol   

SDT is still trending down DG trending down
KD trending up ADPI trending down
DDD trending down

By: Lol
#5  by: What is this    

Why on earth is kappa sig that high and then alpha sig and sig ep not trending upward? This is so wrong. Alpha sig has been making great relations and absolutely killing it at the retreat and sig ep has been making hella moves and getting great relations. They both are definitely moving upward and are already past kappa sig

By: What is this
#6  by: ?    

What does “ZTA Gphi SigEp are really strong sleepers” mean ?

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.