facebook

fraternity rush in the spring

by: bs

Mom and dad want me to get a semester in first before I rush. Idk why but I'll respect their decision. Is it harder? More or less rushers? Any differences or should I just wait next fall.

Posted By: bs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: answer   

First of all, the decision of rushing in the spring as opposed to now is yours; not your parent's, or your buddies going through at the same time...it's yours alone. don't let others dissuade you from making a choice that could better you as a man, one semester early. in other words, you won't regret rushing now, trust me.

it's true that college can seem a little overwhelming as a freshman who rushes. however, as long as you make an attempt at some sort of organization and time management (read: buy a planner/calendar), you'll be alright. remember to prioritize your grades, and the rest will follow. your brothers at the end of the day aren't (or at least SHOULDN'T) hate on your for making grades come first. if they do, then they're not worth joining...which is why you should try to figure out each chapter's outlook on this subject during rush week.

Also, as lame as it sounds, the wellness center has people you can check out if you're feeling pretty stressed during the year.

anyways, spring rush is always smaller, and you miss out on events in the fall, obviously. Live a little; what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and rushing in the fall is a good way to find out if you can handle a little time management. you'll come out a better person, trust me.

By: answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.