facebook

football stadium

by:    

I heard that USF Greek Village will be replaced with a football stadium if the school gets enough funds. Why would they even do that when there's a freaking park to build the stadium!

Posted By: rumor
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

^yup. I got what it takes.

By: Aaron Lycnh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#22by:    

I think he was asking me? Yes I got what it takes.

By: Aaron Lynch
#23by:    

Can't wait to secure a million dollar contract from all of the top sports networks. Then we can build a stadium that will make Jerry Jones cry.

By: Fratdee
#24by:    

Now Jerry Jones getting pissed at USF is the real rumor.

By: rumor
#25by:    

The Claw.

By: Nope.
#26by:    

^you serious bro? I would rather golf rather than win a BCS bowl.

By: Fratdee
#27by:    

Administration doesn't care it's in the master plan. I don't agree at all but the university owns the claw with thousands of available acres in the area available.

By: Nope.
#28by:    

Once USF starts recruiting across the state instead of just Tampa, then we can talk about the BCS championship. Maybe if we make a stronger Greek Life, more 5 star prospects would come here.

By: Hooligan
#29by:    

Let's be realistic here:

1.) If you heard the interview with Taggart and Woolard, they want to build a stadium similar to the University of Montana. It will take 3-7 years to get enough funding and actually build the complex.

2.) The tennis courts are getting moved in the future behind the softball fields. That will probably be the place to build a new football stadium. Close to all of the facilities and pretty much makes sense.

By: The Real American

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.