facebook

the real ifc rankings

by:    

I'm heading into my fourth year as a USF student and member of Greek Life. Some of these people are skewing the rankings to benefit their chapter or cause a rowdy crowd but I'll take the time to tell everyone what's the pecking order at USF and an unbiased synopsis.

Top: SigEp
Middle: Sigma Chi, Delta Chi, Sigma Nu
Bottom: Kappa Sigma, Pi Kapp, PIKE, ZBT, Theta Chi, Chi Phi, Alpha Sig, Sigma Pi

Factors in the tier system:

1.) Does the chapter have a house? You would notice the top fraternities on the list all have a house on-campus.
2.) Success in intramurals: How well your chapter does in IMs are given more weight compared to other Florida colleges. SigEp and Sigma Nu are the top chapters in this category.
3.) How do you look: Kind of a mix of how attractive you are and how you dress.

Posted By: Seasoned Greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

SigEp: A mix of southern class and gym ragers all jammed up in one house. The gym ragers are what makes SigEp raw at IMs, they have their crowd of really smart guys who help them get the highest GPA of all chapters and they have the southern crowd which just solidifies it as a top chapter. The largest brotherhood at USF but that implies the clique environment they have.

Sigma Chi: The only southern chapter at USF. This is worth a look if you're for a similar Greek experience your buddies at UF and FSU are looks at. Not very involved in philanthropies but they HAD a great brotherhood, have fun and are just the chill southern class dudes on campus. The only reason why they're not top tier and HAD a great brotherhood is because they lost several members. Id they can regroup and find so,e food replacements, they'll definitely be top tier.

Delta Chi: These guys used to be top tier a couple of years ago but they went down after serving probation. Kind of like a poor man's SigEp.

Sigma Nu: They have a lot of guys in leadership position across USF, do well in IMs and are more involved in philanthropies compared to the top 4 houses. They're not that big on partying. A mix of southern, rage heads and a hint of Indians.

Kappa Sigma: The top chapter that is off-campus. Some might place then in middle but that's because they throw good parties. A very diverse mix of guys who really weren't know for anything else until they did a Kappa Sigma 5K for the military which ended up well.

By: Seasoned Greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Theta Chi: Used to be a fraternity covered by geeds but they have gone a long way. They have improved every year and they were recognized this year as the Most Improved Chapter. They are very involved in philanthropies and but aren't known for much else.

Chi Phi: They have a house off-campus and a very small membership. Not really a big part of Hreek Life at the moment.

Alpha Sigma: A colony IDK much about them,

Sigma Pi: They'll come to USF this year .

#3by:    

I know there were some grammatical mistakes btw

#4by:    

Obviously you don't go to USF

By: But foreal
#5by:    

I do go to USF and I'm damn glad to be SigEp.

#6by:    

How attractive do you have to be to get the attention of SigEp? Is there like some sort of criteria to follow to get a bid? Is that something they look for, like how hot a potential is?

By: How?
#7by:    

To comment #8: No, man. Just be a cool guy that can offer the fraternity something. Points of interest we look for are your athleticism, gpa, etc. Obviously if you're an overall solid guy you'll get a bid.

By: Seasoned Greeks bro
#8by:    

My comment was supposed to be on this

By: hmm.
#9by:    

Looks = how you dress
It's sad that some people look at how much you can buy but it's the truth.

By: Seasoned Greeks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.