facebook

how to be frat at usf?

by:    

I'm coming from a Deep South school and nobody here looks like the frats I've met. Ya'll either dress like jocks, wear a silly "Unmasking the Tri-Delts" shirt or Polo Ralph Lauren. idk if you guys have heard of Vineyard Vines or Southern Tide but I know I'll be an asset.

Posted By: Fratdee
Page 3 of 6
#21by:    

uh bro what about me?

By: Jake Locker
#22by:    

No he's fine. I mean you lead all QB's in rushing yards per carry this year but you were injured bro! You need to break out then maybe srRoberts will buy your jersey.

By: umm k
#23by:    

No he's fine. I mean you lead all QB's in rushing yards per carry this year but you were injured bro! You need to break out then maybe srRoberts will buy your jersey.

#24by:    

I'm not in the AFC anymore lol bye bye Locker. Hello NFC South. Mr. Fratdee would you like an autograph. I'm on a $96 million contract should I buy you a jersey with my name on it?

By: Darrelle Revis
#25by:    

umm k

#26by:    

Good night guys.

By: Fratdee
#27by:    

umm k

#28by:    

Good night Fratdee! I will see if I can get that jersey for you!

By: Mike Munchak
#29by:    

Good night :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#30by:    

Good night lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.