facebook

how to be frat at usf?

by: Fratdee

I'm coming from a Deep South school and nobody here looks like the frats I've met. Ya'll either dress like jocks, wear a silly "Unmasking the Tri-Delts" shirt or Polo Ralph Lauren. idk if you guys have heard of Vineyard Vines or Southern Tide but I know I'll be an asset.

Posted By: Fratdee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 6
#1  by: ^^^   

clearly you're not observing well enough. They rep that stuff like no other.

By: ^^^
#2  by: sigh   

Wow, you sound ignorant as fu.ck, for several reasons.

By: sigh
#3  by: lol    

This post is embarrassing.

By: lol
#4  by: umm k   

This kid is right. This school is a full of guidos and Polo Ralph Lauren wearing liberals. This is what you need.

1.) Sperry's
2.) Shorts above your knees. Obviously no cargo shorts but as long they are above your knee. Brand doesn't really matter because you could find a frat wannabe wearing cargo shorts.
3.) A t-shirt from any fratty brand. Nobody really wears a polo but I see some guys wearing a dress shirt.
4.) Also some croakies and some chill sunglasses will work out.
5.) Also don't try to wear a sports coat around; leave that back at your Deep South school.

By: umm k
#5  by: Fratdee   

^^^, sigh and lol fratiness can't compete with me

umm k you're no fratty if you can't commit to long pants and a polo with a bowtie.

Now listen, the only reason why I came to this hole was because I know I'm not starting for a SEC team. You're dead last Big East team were crawling all over for me to fix your program and I demand respect. If you give me respect, I will put your green and gold colors back on a map and fix your Greek system. Now remember Fratdee when you see me on the field and in Greek Village hahahaha lolololol cuz if you don't, I'm back to the SEC going to my frat ways.

By: Fratdee
#6  by: Fratdee   

lawl no fratty for you this site is dumb.

#7  by: Fratdee   

durr I'm wasted bye

#8  by: umm k   

^lol you are a dousche. What position are you playing and what's your name so I can call you out?

By: umm k
#9  by: Fratdee   

You will see me on the football field little geed. Geeds like you call me Dee or Devon but brothers call me Fratdee dur look at my name point dexter.

#10  by: srRoberts   

This dude is a troll. I'm originally from NC and know a lot of good buddies at UNC who are in a frat. To be honest, they have some good southern frats and some preety crappy ones. USF doesn't have a lot of crappy ones (not counting interest groups disguised as fraternities).

By: srRoberts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.