facebook

help

by:    

Even though i received bids from top orgs I went to lower organization because I didn't know how huge a drop off and how small Greek life here was. There are a few people in my org who brought me in that I like but a majority of people I can't stand. I have friends in top orgs that I get along with so much better and are very similar to me in things I like and the way I act. Is it worth it to disaffiliate and rerush or would that be dumb. I'm a sophomore and have been initiated btw

Posted By: Help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Are you a guy or girl.. you need to state that, my love

By: Top

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Have you been initiated or are you a new member? There's a big difference.

If you're a new member, try and get involved more with your sorority and seek out other members who think the same. If you seriously cannot find anybody and you really don't like it, then drop. Rerushing would be very weird though...

By: ?
by: Top   

OP could be a guy...

By: Top
#3by:    

What do you mean you "received bids to top orgs" if you're a girl please explain?

Nobody can tell you what to do. You can't really go through sorority recruitment again. If you don't feel like you fit in you could either give it more time and try to make best of it or drop. I have friends outside of Greek that are happy and friends in lower tiers that seem happy. But if it were me I would choose to be independent rather than low tier (if you're a girl)

By: Ok
#4by:    

Yeah Ima dude

By: Op
by: .   

How did you receive bids already

By: .
by: ^   

Read the post.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.