facebook

in response to @rt, the "tri delta defender"

by: Yea

You are jealous that Adpi, DG, and KD are top houses. Please stop embarrassing yourself, reject. Stop defending Tri delta. Tri delta did go down in ranking. Get it in your thick skull- RANKINGS CHANGE! Adpi and DG are still top houses because they are competitive girls who have been attracting the brightest PNMs! KD rose up because they have good recruitment skills, so they were bound to go up. What's so confusing about that part? Rankings change all the time. Sig Ep was top before and where are they now?? Invisible. Some orgs like adpi and DG are top bc they have been consistently recruiting well. KD went up because they have been recruiting well since last year. Rankings change. Tri delta recruited HEINOUS looking girls this year.

Posted By: Yea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rt   

Why are you arguing with me lmao I'm not a tridelt and I would agree KD did great and is top. My opinion though is that KD did great last year too and IN MY OPINION tri delt got some great girls although I would agree KD did slightly better. IN MY OPINION KD was always top tier so I don't know what you're arguing with me for.

By: rt
by: YesSep 10, 2017 12:14:16 PM

BECAUSE TRI DELTA IS NO LONGER TOP HOUSE ANF YOU WONT AGREE W ME

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.