facebook

why did so few pnms go through recruitment?

by:    

I heard around 300 PNM's went through recruitment and I was curious as to why this was

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Because every hot girl came to their senses and went to Fsu and UF instead

By: Lol
by: No   

@Lol, Adpi, DG, and KD pledge classes were really hot.

By: No
by: Lol   

Your funny, there are barely any hot girls in usf Greek, ADPi and other top tiers might have more than others but our options are limited, I see some good looking gdi girls but I don't know why you girls can't recruit better, we recruit guys who look the part if I say so myself

By: Lol
#2by:    

Oh really sigma chi? I bet this is a sigma chi and no you're not all hot. The guys in Greek are no better than the girls.

By: TTgirl
by: Can't even   

If anything the girls are better than the guys. Love how you complain you have limited options when there are about 10 attractive guys in Greek here, hence why your only bet is a blacked out tridelt.

Boooo

By: Can't even
#3by:    

As a senior I've seen dwindling prospects each year. I don't know exactly why that is but maybe more positivity surrounding Greek life here would help

By: Truth
#4by:    

Also the amount of girls who drop 2nd or 3rd year is a huge problem

By: Truth
by: Yes   

Okay now get off Greek rank

By: Yes
#5by:    

one word-transfer. greek life is a joke at usf and I have been 10 times happier and had more fun the past 2 weeks than I did entire time at usf.

By: Ha
by: Top lady   

Top tier people never transfer. It's usually the bottom tier losers

By: Top lady
by: W   

Not true, there are people from all tiers who transfer

By: W
#6by:    

It started around 600 girls and 300 got bids. Half either dropped on their own due to the semi-strict recruiting process, didn't get bids, or just straight up got discouraged. More positivity is definitely needed at Greek here for sure...

By: Welp
#7by:    

KD's PC was amazing in 2015 and good last year too. All top tiers did well and even zta did well so I think we did awesome and sorry but you guys don't recruit as hot of guys as you think you do

By: What
#8by:    

The number of girls going through recruitment has decreased in the US not just USF. And it's most likely from negative news that's been popping around lately.

By: In case you didn't know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.