facebook

pike's new rush video?

by:    

Tbh I think it's cute lol. Especially Z. D looks so hot. Although the pike president isn't there lol

Posted By: Top tier lady
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Message the kid already. Enough posting in here anonymously just get the job done jesus

By: Enough
by: Enough   

He's the president just look his number up online already and stop being scared no one on GR cares

By: Enough
by: Um   

I'm crushing on Z. d now

By: Um
#2by:    

That video was so corn😂

By: Lame
#3by:    

it's not the point of crushing on me, it's more of the fact it's all on anonymous website and it's disturbing. getting sent screenshots of things on here is just really weird and then ppl assume I post about myself. I had a past experience in HS w/ a stalker and had to get a restraining order so sorry if I'm a bit scarred from a prior instance? If you're actually crushing on me just shoot your shot and maybe it'll go good, maybe it won't. if you don't, forever hold your peace and just move on with life. Thanks, and gl with recruitment.

By: that's not the point

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Top mistress    

Are you serious you had to get a restraining order...? I'm so curious lol, what happened?

By: Top mistress

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.