facebook

wow

by:    

I'm not saying I'm jealous but there's a lot of jealousy towards KD right now and idk why. Like they've always been top recruiters it's not a suprise. They know how to put on a great show and that's good for them. But like there's no proof they're dirty rushing and I feel bad for that girl who's getting called out cause just cause she follows some pnms doesn't mean she didn't meet them in a fair way. Like maybe they're actually friends. A lot of people meet out if they're here over summer or somethings it's fine. Let them be top house again and then girls can drop cause they hate it. It happens every year, it's nothing new.

Posted By: Zta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree with this. Like gotta give them props cause I went through last year and they are mad good recruiters. Theyre spiritt week Ive heard is also like boot camp in preparation for this

By: agree
#2by:    

Not looking for drama. I just want to know what is meant by "the best recruiters"?

By: Curious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hi PNM   

It means they have the highest amount of girls wanting to return to them everyday

By: hi PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.