facebook

people who voted for sig chi-verdandi tailgate

by:    

We don't have a problem with them pairing w Verdandi but I don't understand why it's a problem if delta chi is a part too. Why can't it be be sigma chi-dchi-Verdandi? Seriously, are you guys really not able to understand this or what? Not many girls will show up for sig chi-Verdandi but around 99% will for sig chi-Verdandi-dchi. Use your common sense, guys.

Posted By: Gosh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you believe that not many people will go to the sigchi verdandi tailgate then youre out of your mind lmao. It isnt worth adding another group of guys because the amount of girls that would only come because of dchi wouldnt be substantial.

By: You're a comedian
by: Tbh    

Tbh I like all three. I like all three groups equally and I have dated guys from all three... this is why I want to be w all three of them together at the same time

By: Tbh
#2by:    

Quit your crying Delta Cry.

By: Geez

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

It's me a top tier woman crying for delta chi

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.