facebook

what's with the self-ranking?

by:    

Most notably it's Tri Delta, DG, ADPi, and Theta Chi. Is your organization THAT much more awful than what the rest of us can tell that you need to falsely build up your reputation on this site to kind of even things out? Get over yourselves, it's really pathetic. What's even more pathetic though is how godd.amn obvious you are about it. There's no doubt in everyone else's mind that you lack the dignity to stop but at least you know that everyone else knows and we all think that you're a joke. Really it's a bit counter-productive, don't you think?

Posted By: What the hell
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta Chi, Theta Chi
Brothers always 'til we die
Go for glory, walk with pride
Never trust the other side
Play 'em dirty, play 'em fair
Let them know that we are there
Red and White walking tall
All for one and one for all

By: Greeks Unite!
#2by:    

How bout we stop down rating and start uplifting? USF's overall greek rank is affected by all these ranks as well remember! If you don't have pride in your own organisations then why are you a part of them? USF needs greek life to grow and be the examples to our community, so let's focus on keeping our spirits up and keeping our fraternities and Sororities united.

By: USF Rating

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Help, a Theta Chi keeps following me.

By: exposed
#4by:    

I just laughed when I read that/

By: durr

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.