facebook

Question about the sororities

by: Pnm

I want to join a top sorority but I’m worried they won’t take me because I wasn’t super popular in high school. What are good backups? Like for a similar experience to axo

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: go cats   

A lot of people want axo. If you don’t get in there, TriDelta, Pi Phi, or KD. Not theta or adpi. Not a knock on the chapters but they are kinda different from the typical uvm sorority

By: go cats
by: CuriousAug 2, 2023 4:04:10 AM

What's different about ADPi or Theta?

By: Curious
by: Soror Aug 8, 2023 7:02:12 AM

This was 0% helpful

By: Soror
#2  by: Katie   

Top sororities aren't really a thing here because there's literally only 6 sororities. The ones that consider themselves top tier are axo and pi phi but that's just because they have houses and tend to mix more frequently than the others. Tri delt is a middle ground in terms of popularity with frats and is a bit more low key in terms of reputation than axo and pi phi. Theta mixes but mostly really just with agr or dtd and they are known for their house. KD is less socially out there but they're nice and seem to have really good sisterhood. They used to party a ton but I didn't see much of them last semester. ADPi was known for a while as not having party girls but that changed a lot last year so I'm waiting to see who they'll mix with because I've been hearing they have a lot more lined up but we'll see.

By: Katie
by: Sorority Aug 6, 2023 7:57:13 PM

Accurate

By: Sorority
by: SlayDAug 14, 2023 12:08:13 AM

Kd does mix a lot from what I’ve heard, but I don’t see a lot of the girls downtown, just a few of the groups

By: SlayD
by: Kappy Aug 14, 2023 8:44:41 PM

KD does mix but not any more than theta or adpi

By: Kappy
#3  by: Kappy    

If you're in it just to join a 'top' house or be popular or anything you're in it for all the wrong reasons and I can guarantee if all you're looking for is who you think is the 'top' house you will be unhappy with what you end up with

By: Kappy
#4  by: Skipper   

Just be aware that if you join a chapter that's more popular in the Greek community you'll be more hated and judged by the uvm student body so it's always gonna be a win loose situation

By: Skipper

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.