facebook

The actual tea about sororities as a senior

by: Senior

KD: made up of a lot of smaller individual groups of friends so if you are looking to find a couple of close friends then this is your best option for sure. Most of the Kd girls are in the library a lot with each other. A lot of girls are premed or pre health sciences. A couple of standouts who are super pretty. Not the top party sorority but these girls are decently fun.

DG: look like a cohesive group of girls but it’s all just for show. However, there are a bunch of genuine friendships mixed in they just aren’t as common. Used to have the pretty girl rep. Need to take the stick out of their butts when they go out to frats and bars tho. Have done a much better job on the diversity aspect.

SDT: used to have a crazy rep for partying and the upperclassmen definitely still do but sdt isn’t what it used to be. A lot of these girls are super pretty, but they are either weird, crazy, or both. Don’t let the face and/or body fool you. Based on the way they party they have an unexpectedly high number of premeds and engineers. Good philanthropy events.

Posted By: Senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Another senior   

Yea pretty accurate I remember when I was a frosh sig delt was wild they are about to graduate the last of them

By: Another senior
#2  by: ///   

Realest tea on the big three i’ve heard yet

By: ///

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.