facebook

sorority spring 24 recruitment

by: mal

im a freshman, and was just looking for some advice for recruitment since its coming up in less than a month. any tips, predictions, also was curious abt honest vibes of sororities without just plain hate.
also, someone said there is a lot more girls going through recruitment this year than previous years, and less sororities. does that mean you can get cut from all houses?

Posted By: mal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: me   

You probably won’t get cut from every sorority. It’s super unlikely you’d have to be really disrespectful to the sisters of have done something very off putting that they know about. I wouldn’t stress about it. For tips, just be confident and engaged in the conversations. Also just have an open mind, you may not get a bid from someone in your top three but you will likely find your place. You’ll get a most honest feel from the sororities from recruitment.

By: me
#2  by: hi   

it can be stressful but everyone wants to get to know you, so just try to treat it like a regular conversation and don’t overthink too much. it’s very unlikely you’ll get cut from every sorority, especially in the first round. if it doesn’t work out, cob (after recruitment or in the fall) is common and a lot of girls prefer it tbh. vibes: dg, sdt, and kd are known as the “top” three. aphi is kind of controversial, they have a lot of drama among themselves and other sororities. gphi is known to be rly academic but lately they’ve been getting more girls who actually go out. chi o is known as the “bottom” sorority but they are nice and seem close. they can be messy at parties though

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.