facebook

girls perscpective

by:    

Top of the top: dke / zete / hall / elmo (order irrelevant)
Lower top: ka / sae / kappa sig (girls consider these exactly the same)
Upper Middle: phi psi/ chi phi (same as phi psi), sig chi, pika, fiji
Middle: phi delt, sammy, phi society / pi kapp / delta sig (all cross rushed hard this year)
Lower Middle: theta chi, beta, du (honorable mention)
Untouchables.

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Fiji and phi delt are the exact same...

By: is this a joke
#2by:    

Pi Kapp did not cross rush with any of these frats, and supposedly didn't get a large/great pc. I don't think they deserve to be mid. I also agree with Fiji and Phi Delt being on the same level.

By: uhm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yaa   

pi kapp is completely irrelevant now and has no place on this list.

beta should probably be moved up, they compete with phi delt, fiji, and delta sig, they at least belong in the middle

By: yaa
by: seconded   

get pi kap and du off this list, they are both bottom tier

By: seconded
#3by:    

how is phi psi decent fraternity now? back when i was a first year it was always considered to be pushing bottom tier

By: phi psi???
#4by:    

Another girl's perspective
Tbh this is mostly accurate, but pi kapp sure as hell isn't middle and it's pushing it to even include them in lower middle. Beta could possibly be moved up to middle, and I would consider putting sigma pi in lower middle.

By: ok
#5by:    

jesus the fact that some people consider delta sig, phi society, and pi kapp not bottom tier proves to me that I'm getting old and out of touch now that I'm a fourth year

By: huh
#6by:    

A way more accurate ranking
Top- hall, Elmo
Lower top- chi phi, kappa sig, sae, dke, sigma chi, sae, KA
Middle- phi psi pika Fiji
Nobody else really matters

By: Another girl
#7by:    

Elmo definitely shouldn't be top..Yes the late night scene is good, but the brothers are terrible...One is currently on probation out west, and the rest are generally all jackass degenerates.

By: Wrong

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.