Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Okay seriously to be honest, there is discernible difference between:

DDD/Pi Phi
KKG/Theta
DZ/ZTA
A Phi/DG
AXO, KD, SK, GPhi, Chi O, ADPi

If you saw them in a crowd, they would look basically the same.

ESPECIALLY the last line. I have met some of the most boring SKs, Chi Os, and KDs and some of the coolest ADPi's, GPhis, and AXOs and they tend to be ranked lower.

They all cross rush anyways.

By: TBH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

adpi/gamma phi have a couple cool girls (as do all of them, in fact) but they just don't measure up to XO/SK/AXO.

also....ZTA is NOT in its own class of "high middle." they aren't very good at all and have been on the decline the past couple years.

By: ehhh
by: anonymous   

ADPi has more than a "couple cool girls"... I'm in one of the "indiscernible sororities" listed by TBH and I have multiple friends in ADPi and the others and from what I know, ADPi cross rushes far more with groups like Pi Phi, ZTA, AXO, and SK than they do with Gamma Phi or SDT but I still 100% agree that there's very little difference between the groups as a whole for AXO, SK, XO, KD, ADPi, etc. I completely disagree that one group doesn't "measure up" to the others

By: anonymous
#3by:    

PiPhi/Tridelt
Theta/Kappa
DG/Aphi
ZTA/DZ/SK
AChiO/KD/ChiO
GammaPhi/ADPi
SDT
SSS

By: uvagirl
by: hmmm....   

I wouldn't put SK on the Same level as DZ and ZTA. Otherwise, I concur.

By: hmmm....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.